Keeper League (2 Viewers)

Reason #1 why i hate keeper leagues: Guys have no idea what they're doing, build shirtty teams, realize they are stuck for a while and bail; and have no financial committment.

You gotta get at least 3 years of league dues up front for these leagues to have any sort of sustainability.

OP, i imagine the 2 available teams are crap. Is the 27.50 a discount from what the others in the league are paying? Otherwise why would anyone want to join a keeper league already at a disadvantage?
Yea you might be right but like they say opinions are like butt holes everyone has one.

there is a separate board for this. Mods please move

It's deep in the offseason... the Fantasy Football board is pretty inactive and has been for years. We have always been more flexible this time of year about what we allow to be posted on the SSF. When training camp rolls around... not so much.

Between now and then I may invite members to a Fantasy Football league myself, and if I do, I will post it on this board. It will be a keeper league also. Meaning whatever money is sent, I keep. :hihi: J/K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom