Keeping AD and Mending Bridges? Or Rebuidling? (1 Viewer)

TIFWIW

As I mentioned a few days ago, nothing has changed on the Davis front.

It was made CLEAR of the intentions of his camp. Klutch leaks everything for stupid leverage, and it’s quite annoying.

From what I was told very recently, Davis wants NOTHING to do with this organization. He is OVER all of it. He can give two shirtes about Griff and the training staff. He is alllll about rebranding to be the next Lebron James. NOLA is holding him back. I honestly think having a Bradley Beal type player wouldn’t even increase his chances by 1%.

Of course he is being respectful....since he’s still under contract.

Minutes after the meeting, Griffin let it be known that bidding season has begun.

The question is if we see a trade before the draft or after. Idt we go into season with Davis on the team.
Common sense tells us before the draft, but Griffin will try to get the WHOLE package for Davis and will hold out until.

The ONLY teams in play are the big market teams as we have heard. Celtics, Nets, knicks, Lakers, clippers

It made me sick when I heard this. Griffin is also ready to move on. He wants a drama free club before Zion arrives.

The other rumor I heard was that Kyrie is waiting to see the Davis front. I think it’s mkre likely to see a Davis/Kyrie combo, than Kyrie/KD.

By CajunMD on TD

This certainly wouldn't surprise me if it is true. I have no idea why Davis and Klutch sports (pretty much Klutch sports, as I don't think Davis actually seems to make a lot of his own decisions) thinks it is a good idea to continue playing it this way, but whatever.

Again, if this is true, I have no issue with Griffin being "over" the AD drama. He obviously still has to do his due diligence but he's done enough to at least convince Davis to try and meet in the middle and play ball. If Davis/Klutch still refuses to do that, then let's get him out of here for the best trade we can. I have no problem with trading him whenever Griffin thinks he can get the best return.

Get rid of him before his ***ty attitude infects the rest of the team and culture that Griffen is trying to build. I really wished that the Lakers had some players worth offering. I'd love to see AD in a Laker's uniform next year. He should get the opportunity to be a part of the dumpster fire that his agent has helped build.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom