Keith Kirkwood to IR; Barrett to practice squad; Granderson to 53; Stallworth Released (1 Viewer)

so stallworth gone, kirkwood IR, anzalone IR, only signed granderson to 53, so whos the other 2 spots for? im assuming arnold and butler will be coming to the 53?

so stallworth gone, kirkwood IR, anzalone IR, only signed granderson to 53, so whos the other 2 spots for? im assuming arnold and butler will be coming to the 53?
Arnold and Butler or Lil'Jordan. Whichever has been more impressive in practice, IMO. Arnold should be a no brainer since he can actually line up at WR too since he's a converted WR to TE.

My guess is they will add a WR.... then some other position that makes no sense (like Safety) to the 53... because, that's what heroes do.

Arnold and Butler or Lil'Jordan. Whichever has been more impressive in practice, IMO. Arnold should be a no brainer since he can actually line up at WR too since he's a converted WR to TE.

The Saints worked out some other players yesterday. They probably need some STs help since Kirkwood took some ST snaps and Robertson may be getting more D snaps at LB.

The Saints worked out some other players yesterday. They probably need some STs help since Kirkwood took some ST snaps and Robertson may be getting more D snaps at LB.
Didn't Arnold play ST when he was active last year? And last year, when Robertson took significant snaps at LB in those few games, he still played his ST reps, didn't he? I get your point though.

Didn't Arnold play ST when he was active last year? And last year, when Robertson took significant snaps at LB in those few games, he still played his ST reps, didn't he? I get your point though.

Arnold's ST snaps last year were less than 2%. Craig's were over 80% ST and 8.5% D last year (short goal line and when he filled in for injuries IIRC). This year so far Craig has 0% D and about 40% ST.

I wonder how and when Granderson gets worked into the scheme. Shame about Anzalone. He's starting to remind me of Ellerbe in that he can't stay on the field.

Maybe an O'lineman … Or maybe a Dolphins trade in the works ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom