Keith Rivers OLB (1 Viewer)

emstokes

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm beginning to enjoy watching him play especially in the Senior Bowl practice. I really would like if the Saints would pick him up because Sedrick Ellis will be gone. Truly, Ellis is impressive but I'm not so sold on young DT making an impact in their first year. Rivers would be a breast for us on the outside. He would be much cheaper than Lance Briggs. I think Lance Briggs can play inside linebacker if need be.

hasnt done a damn thing in the senior bowl so far. neither has conner except for a lucky interception

highsmith looks better

I haven't heard Highsmith's name mentioned. Cromartie looks like he may be moving up the draft board.

Keith Rivers forced the fumble when Matt Forte carried the ball. Matt Forte is looking good.

Mark your a homer, rivers has been playing mlb all week and has a ff, what has highsmith done

Keith Rivers forced the fumble when Matt Forte carried the ball. Matt Forte is looking good.

no he didnt. the other guy crable (i think) hit him low and forced the fumble

rivers made the intial contact...............twenty yards from the line of scrimmage

hasnt done a damn thing in the senior bowl so far. neither has conner except for a lucky interception

highsmith looks better

I thought rivers looked good in the first half. ran down forte and caused fumble, shed blocks to assist on other tackles and looked good covering hester on that wheel route

Rivers is a nice talent and would upgrade the team but we can't fall in love with him just because he looks the part.

I would like to see him make more plays at the line of scrimmage, but he would be a good choice at 10.

I'm certain that's who the Saints most likely are going to select. I'm like Mike Mayock, I don't see any corners worth a top ten pick. Leodis McKelvin might be a good prospect but it is a shame that he doesn't catch that well.

I'm beginning to enjoy watching him play especially in the Senior Bowl practice. I really would like if the Saints would pick him up because Sedrick Ellis will be gone. Truly, Ellis is impressive but I'm not so sold on young DT making an impact in their first year. Rivers would be a breast for us on the outside. He would be much cheaper than Lance Briggs. I think Lance Briggs can play inside linebacker if need be.

Sexy.

I'm certain that's who the Saints most likely are going to select. I'm like Mike Mayock, I don't see any corners worth a top ten pick. Leodis McKelvin might be a good prospect but it is a shame that he doesn't catch that well.

I think that changed after today. D.R.C. is a top 10 CB. I think we take him!!

I'm hoping Rivers will be our pick at #10 if not him then Crable in the 2nd round, but Dorsey and Ellis will probably be gone when we pick and Rivers is the best option and a need pick and will be there with the #10th pick, he's my choice. (Crossing fingers)

no he didnt. the other guy crable (i think) hit him low and forced the fumble

rivers made the intial contact...............twenty yards from the line of scrimmage

I watched the replay and Rivers hit is what caused that fumble. The cornerback went low and hit Forte's left leg but he didn't even touch the football. Which was being carried in Forte's right arm (the side Rivers made contact with). And the play was only five yards from the line of scrimmage not twenty. Rivers made that play on sideline coming from the MLB position. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom