Kellen Davis TE (1 Viewer)

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score
According to rotoworld.com he has already visited with the Saints. I wouldn't mind bringing him in since we are really thin at that position. He's a good blocker and decent pass catcher. Hopefully we sign him, so we don't have to use a draft pick at TE. I loved him at Michigan St, but hasn't really done all that much in the NFL. His first few years he was in Mike Martz offense though, which we all know is not TE friendly. If not maybe Dante Rosario or Leonard Pope.

Backup QB? I really think we should bring in Brady Quinn. He would be a perfect understudy to Drew. I know most people do not agree and think he is a horrible QB. He's still rather young and has a good head on his shoulders. I think under Sean and Drew's guidance he could be one helluva back up QB. If I was a QB that wasn't getting a shot to be a starter, I would want to come here to learn under two of the best! Also I would look at what Chase just made and say damn all I have to do is sit on the bench, learn in NOLA, and make a really nice contract elsewhere down the road!

Why is no one talking about Dallas Clark? I think he still has some juice.

It doesn't seem like we've ever really had two stud TE's that can legitimately line up as a wide out and get open in the same season besides Shockey and Graham in 2010 and I don't know why...Seems like Payton just likes having one stud most of the time then the other is a blocking tight end that can catch short passes like D.Thomas.

I would like to see us bring in Shaincoe he's a guy that can block and catch great and would probably come really cheap. He should be fresh because if I remember correctly he was signed by the Pats but never really played that much last season and he has some Shockey-like swagger when he gets the ball

How about this guy?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k9RdSSWC-SQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

According to rotoworld.com he has already visited with the Saints. I wouldn't mind bringing him in since we are really thin at that position. He's a good blocker and decent pass catcher. Hopefully we sign him, so we don't have to use a draft pick at TE. I loved him at Michigan St, but hasn't really done all that much in the NFL. His first few years he was in Mike Martz offense though, which we all know is not TE friendly. If not maybe Dante Rosario or Leonard Pope.

Backup QB? I really think we should bring in Brady Quinn. He would be a perfect understudy to Drew. I know most people do not agree and think he is a horrible QB. He's still rather young and has a good head on his shoulders. I think under Sean and Drew's guidance he could be one helluva back up QB. If I was a QB that wasn't getting a shot to be a starter, I would want to come here to learn under two of the best! Also I would look at what Chase just made and say damn all I have to do is sit on the bench, learn in NOLA, and make a really nice contract elsewhere down the road!
Is this the second time you've suggested Brady Quinn? The guy is not that great he is as good as Sean Canfield in my eyes!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom