Kellen Moore For Saints Head coach (edit: Byron Leftwich hired for Jags HC) (1 Viewer)

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
I loved both these guys as players and Sean McVeigh proved that you can still do big things in the NFL as a 30 year old coach.

Moore is probably one of the smartest, most high character quarterbacks I've ever scouted and he gives off that highly intelligent football IQ that Payton exudes.

Byron Leftwich has always been a high character player and has the Bucs playing good offensive football and also has a history with Winston.

These two guys have my vote for HC.

Kellen Moore is overrated bro... I live in DFW and the local media calls him a "play collector". He doesn't even design his own offenses if you listen to the local guys here on 105.3.

As for Leftwich... the Bucs offense was gonna have brady throwing his career high in interceptions until they went on their bye last year, and brady incorporated a lot of what he did in New England into Tampa's offense. It wasn't Byron... it was Brady.

Eric "sleeping with" Beinemy should be the guy if we're gonna bring in an offensive coach. Doesn't matter who calls the plays the offensive skill guys (outside of AK) will need to be completely overhauled.

This is a copy cat league. Look at the 4 coaches of the teams coaching in the conference championships this weekend. With the exception of Andy Reid, they are all young offensive minded coaches. This may be the direction the team decides to go in but who knows.

Kellen Moore is overrated bro... I live in DFW and the local media calls him a "play collector". He doesn't even design his own offenses if you listen to the local guys here on 105.3.

As for Leftwich... the Bucs offense was gonna have brady throwing his career high in interceptions until they went on their bye last year, and brady incorporated a lot of what he did in New England into Tampa's offense. It wasn't Byron... it was Brady.

Eric "sleeping with" Beinemy should be the guy if we're gonna bring in an offensive coach. Doesn't matter who calls the plays the offensive skill guys (outside of AK) will need to be completely overhauled.
Hard to argue with Moore's results.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom