Kellen Winslow Jr Convicted of Rape (3 Viewers)

honestly, rape and serial murder aren't really apples to apples no matter how deplorable they both are.

may they both enjoy the karmic repercussions of their actions. (Hernandez already has though and is busy getting it on in is reincarnated life either getting better or worse, if you believe in reincarnation of course.)

honestly, rape and serial murder aren't really apples to apples no matter how deplorable they both are.

may they both enjoy the karmic repercussions of their actions. (Hernandez already has though and is busy getting it on in is reincarnated life either getting better or worse, if you believe in reincarnation of course.)
True. Just looking for space filler when I wrote that.

It’s got to be mental. For all intents and purposes, he’s a good looking guy with lots of money and notoriety. He’d have no issue getting laid. Why an old lady?
Darren Sharper would like a word with you.

(Not making light of what Sharper did or less of it because it wasn't older women, just pointing out that guys who could get girls to likely do whatever because of their fame and notoriety somehow feel the need to rape women to get it.)

Rape isn't about the sex, it's more about dominating another human.

But why old ladies?????!!!!!!

The family dynamics are such an enigma. His dad was a hall of famer, who supported his mentally ill son through it all, sitting right behind him in court. And his wife too!!!

The guy just threw a wonderful life away. He has to have some really messed up brain cells.

But why old ladies?????!!!!!!

The family dynamics are such an enigma. His dad was a hall of famer, who supported his mentally ill son through it all, sitting right behind him in court. And his wife too!!!

The guy just threw a wonderful life away. He has to have some really messed up brain cells.
I dont know this dude so I couldn't tell you. Maybe he saw them as easy targets. Maybe he heard they got that good good. I couldn't tell you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom