Kelly’s Staff (1 Viewer)

Oh, he is Booting TF Up.

A few names that I looked up when I was drawing a blank in the previous post...

Miles Frazier, OT, FIU
O'Cyrus Torrence, OG, ULL
Greg Brooks, CB, Ark
Joe Foucha, S, Ark
Mekhi Garner, CB, ULL
Kyren Lacey, WR, ULL

Tremond Shorts, OT, East TN State hasn't decided yet. This past week we saw visits from West Weeks, LB, Virginia and Mekhi Wingo, DT, Mizzou. Fun fact, LSU CB Coach Robert Steeples was the HS HBC for Mekhi Wingo.

Things seemed to have slowed a bit in the transfer portal. Kids have to be enrolled this coming week I think, so it made sense to see a flurry of activity with transfers the past few days. The recruiting dead period ended last night for HS recruits, so we might start seeing some activity on that front soon. I feel like I saw on Twitter this AM that Frank Wilson is headed to Ponchatoula to visit Jacoby Matthews first thing today.

The biggest HS targets that remain are...

Jacoby Matthews, S, Ponchatoula
Trevonte Citizen, RB, Lake Charles
Harold Perkins, LB, Houston
Danny Lewis, TE, New Iberia

Dany Lewis was committed to Cincy. Once Dembrock got to BR, LSU made an offer and he decommitted. Supposedly he's a bigger version of Bech, more TE than WR. I read lots of things where people feel he's just a natural athlete.

This is an Athletic story, so it's paywalled. Something to keep an eye as it relates to Frank Wilson.
LSU RB coach Frank Wilson accused of sexual harassment toward former associate AD Sharon Lewis

By Brody Miller

New LSU running backs coach and associate head coach Frank Wilson was accused of exposing his genitalia to former LSU associate athletic director Sharon Lewis, per federal court documents filed Thursday. Lewis alleged that Wilson, during a previous stint as an LSU assistant, asked Lewis to touch his genitalia in addition to trying to kiss another female employee without her consent.

Wilson spent six seasons as an LSU assistant before stints as head coach at University of Texas-San Antonio and McNeese State. LSU hired him back to join Brian Kelly’s first staff in December.

The allegations were added to Lewis’ ongoing lawsuit against LSU stating that the university retaliated against her after she reported claims of former LSU head coach Les Miles sexually harassing LSU athletics student workers. Months after her lawsuit was filed, Lewis was fired in January among mass layoffs during the staff change.

This is an Athletic story, so it's paywalled. Something to keep an eye as it relates to Frank Wilson.

steve-carrell-dont-like-that.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom