N/S Kelly Stafford Says To Not Sell Your Tickets to Cardinals Fans (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Th
They went from a loyal fan base in Detroit to the land of bandwagoners.
That loyal fan base he busted his arse for over a decade has a stupid, incompetent, and inept FO, ownership who never has been able to match their fan base's fervent loyalty with smart, wise, intelligent decisions scouting, analyzing, drafting and most importantly building up strong, competitive and perennial playoff teams. They haven't had a winning season since 2017 when their newest, stupidest GM, fired a capable, smart HC in Jim Caldwell for some Belicheck, poor imitation wannabe.

Stafford and his wife were right and being proactive getting out and leaving that city of eternal NFL purgatory that plagued NFL legends and careers of HOF extraordinaires Barry Sanders and Calvin "Megatron" Johnson.

Saint Pompano

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Th

That loyal fan base he busted his arse for over a decade has a stupid, incompetent, and inept FO, ownership who never has been able to match their fan base's fervent loyalty with smart, wise, intelligent decisions scouting, analyzing, drafting and most importantly building up strong, competitive and perennial playoff teams. They haven't had a winning season since 2017 when their newest, stupidest GM, fired a capable, smart HC in Jim Caldwell for some Belicheck, poor imitation wannabe.

Stafford and his wife were right and being proactive getting out and leaving that city of eternal NFL purgatory that plagued NFL legends and careers of HOF extraordinaires Barry Sanders and Calvin "Megatron" Johnson.

I know where he played. Cool reply though.

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't know that Arizona Cardinals traveled well so I doubt they will take over the stadium. But it would be great if they did. The league got its wish--two teams in Los Angeles. And both are an embarrassment with the lack of local support.

HouseCall

Resist, Ronald, resist!
Reaction score
They went from a loyal fan base in Detroit to the land of bandwagoners.
L.A. isn’t necessarily a land of bandwagoners. They are a land of transplants who grew up in other states and are fans of other teams prior to moving to Los Angeles.

It’s the reason why L.A. has failed so many times as an NFL location.

Also, the middle class people who are from the area and would support them as the home team have been priced out.

So the Cardinals should be well represented and there’s nothing Staffords pleas will do to change that.

dutar76

5th Year Option
Reaction score
L.A. isn’t necessarily a land of bandwagoners. They are a land of transplants who grew up in other states and are fans of other teams prior to moving to Los Angeles.

Also, the middle class people who are from the area and would support them as the home team have been priced out.

So the Cardinals should be well represented and there’s nothing Staffords pleas will do to change that.
:100:

NMS

All-Pro
Reaction score
I take it she likes it in L.A. and doesn't want to be run out of town with her husband. Too bad I hate the rams now more than the Cowboys.

saintmdterps

“I don’t need a ride, I need ammunition”
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

When the Baltimore Orioles moved from the old Memorial Stadium to Camden Yards, many of the blue-collar fans who had supported the team were priced out. They were replaced by corporate types who sell their tickets to Yankees and Red Sox fans.

I went to O's games in Memorial Stadium from the late 60's to 1991. The atmosphere at Camden Yards has never been the same.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom