Ken Crawley brought in for a visit (1 Viewer)

We’ve already reached our quota of DPI’s in this secondary, no thanks.
But we have one of the BEST secondary’s in the NFL! That is what most have been professing. What is wrong now, that the Saints need to bring in scrubs...😂?

So you’re saying they threw at him probably almost double they did those other guys, got it.

Lol what? Why don't you want to give Crawley credit for having a good season? I didn't just make it up. Other people saw it and he graded out as a good Corner. He seemed like an ascending talent. Maybe he seemed much better than he actually was because we were used to seeing Corey White and Brandon Browner out there attempting to play Corner in the years before Crawley showed up.

Look I'm not saying we should bring him now. And obviously things went horribly wrong after he showed promise in his first two seasons.

Really! well I still don't remember Crawley being beaten badly. i never thought speed was an issue . he was always there but let the ball hit him in the back more than anything
Basically saying how Apple didn't do much better and yet we still won 13 games with a defense that carried the team. Maybe he wasn't a serious problem for us.

I think it was 2016, but I remember there were two young corners on the team. Crawley was one, but there was another...anyone remember the name?

HMMMM Not How I remember Ken Crawley. I remember a fast stick to em quick closing guy whos biggest problem was getting his head around...That is until Brandon Browner showed up and poisoned the entire backfield with his Seattle Hold-em style of coverage.. That and his loss of confidence is why he was let go.
I know that's not how most people remember his time here, which is why I did the research to make the thread - again not sure if I followed through with making the post, but I did rewatch the games in order to point our how often he was whooped and how often QBs missed their targets when he was beaten. I'm not gonna get into it again but theres a reason he was out of here so fast after that 1 year when many were claiming he'd be starting at CB for the next 5 years

I know that's not how most people remember his time here, which is why I did the research to make the thread - again not sure if I followed through with making the post, but I did rewatch the games in order to point our how often he was whooped and how often QBs missed their targets when he was beaten. I'm not gonna get into it again but theres a reason he was out of here so fast after that 1 year when many were claiming he'd be starting at CB for the next 5 years
but wasn't there some praise for Crowley in the media and the league. I remember Dion sanders making a fuss over this guy. wasn't it Crowley who made that guy we had from new orleans less of a prioity to resign. My memory cant be that bad. Is it? Keenan Lewis was his name.....Ok my bad I think it was keenan who Dione was praising...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom