Ken Crawley Is 6'1 I Just Don't Get It😡😡😡..... (1 Viewer)

TimDaShoota

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This Guy Is 6'1 And Plays Like He's 5'9... its No Way Cruz Out Jumps Him For That Ball (actually didn't out jump him) but comes down with that catch after he was in PERFECT Position, Same Thing Last Week On The 2Pt Conversion ... Smh This Stuff Is Sad To watch....

Crawley gets both hands on the ball before Cruz.... How does he not come down with the ball or at a minimum break it up?

Crawley was in better position against Cruz today then he was against Crabtree last week....He made a play on the ball last week but Crabtree just made a better play...This week he was in PERFECT position and could have very well had an INT which would have killed that drive....Cruz just made a heck of a catch...I guess you could say Crawley should've tried to knock the ball away but oh well...I have no problem with how he played that ball.

He was in great position but didn't high point the ball. Hopefully he learns from the mistake.

If by "out jump" you mean Cruz caught the football when it went through both of Crawley's hands?

First Crabtree, now Cruz. Sanu has to be excited to be next.

Crawley is a height / measurable ms guy which is why he is in the NFL

He got owned in college the same way. No ball skills. But he is a 6'1" CB

Ken Crawley is an UDFA rookie. He got beat by a Super Bowl winning receiver. When you're young and learning, you take your lumps.

Don't know how he missed that but on the replay look like he started tucking his hands in as he thought that ball was going to land right in his breadbasket..I think he just miss judge it. Oh well..

I like the way our D is playing tho..they're at least attacking and making plays instead of just watching and letting RB's and TE's run wide open all day long.

We are starting our 4th string corner on that play, calm down. If it wasn't for Odell's knee y'all would be yelling at Sterling. It will get better just have a little faith, I wish we would've won too, but we have to try to stay optimistic, hang in there we got this

Crawley was in better position against Cruz today then he was against Crabtree last week....He made a play on the ball last week but Crabtree just made a better play...This week he was in PERFECT position and could have very well had an INT which would have killed that drive....Cruz just made a heck of a catch...I guess you could say Crawley should've tried to knock the ball away but oh well...I have no problem with how he played that ball.

Crawley has not looked lost at all since being thrust into the lineup outside of the wr switch that Cruz caught and raised down the field with until Crawley caught up and striooed the ball from Cruz and the biggest complaint that can be made is when he was in perfect coverage and went up to catch the football that Cruz made a play and took the ball away from Crawley...tbTs your biggest back on a UDFA rookie in his second game in the pros?

Defense played a great game, solid outi g by this unit I like what DA is doing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom