Ken Crawley Is 6'1 I Just Don't Get It😡😡😡..... (1 Viewer)

Don't know how he missed that but on the replay look like he started tucking his hands in as he thought that ball was going to land right in his breadbasket..I think he just miss judge it. Oh well..

I like the way our D is playing tho..they're at least attacking and making plays instead of just watching and letting RB's and TE's run wide open all day long.

His job isn't to catch the ball. It's to knock it down.

Sure a pick is nice but you have to have the situational awareness to know that your play there is to prevent the completion at all costs except a penalty.

Im not putting any blame on the defense for this one. Crowley gets beat a few times. . .whatever. The defense had 3 TOs, one punched out by Crowley, and held them to 9 points.

The blame is elsewhere.

Short-armed it for some unknown reason.

D played WAY well enough to win. We have a BUNCH of untalented people on offense.

IMO he had a better game than last week. He tried to be the hero after costing us the game last week pretty much trying to get a HUGE interception when he should of just knocked the ball down. It was 3rd down and they would of had to try a long field goal or punt.

Give him a year or twos experience, he knocks that down and doesn't go for the pick. But, he's a rookie who is thrust into a starting role. Cruz and OBJ are elite receivers. Give the kid a break. Under the circumstances our D did more than enough to win. Our offense woefully underperformed and our defense was unbelievably solid. Our receiving core was our weakest group today, is the most talented position group on the team. Be mad at them for all the drops.

On a separate note........ Where the heck is Josh Hill???? I sure was missing me some Benjamin Watson today

Was experience at play there. It's not that he didn't high point the ball. He had his hands turned THE WRONG WAY. A defensive back cannot try to cup the ball in that situation. Palms out rook!

If we throw away expectations for this year I'm excited about all the young players getting experience. The lbs are good finally.

Moore is a very good player. We should resign that guy.

Breaux, PJ, Moore is a solid trio.

Once Harris and crawley learn more they will only improve.

Same with vonn bell.

Going forward we provably needs another safety once we cut Byrd.

And Harper is not lasting much longer.

He was in great position but didn't high point the ball. Hopefully he learns from the mistake.

Ding ding!

That was the problem. He played the ball like a receiver jumping up and waiting for the ball to drop in his bread basket. The receiver played the ball like a DB. The aggressive man won.

I have no problem with how Crawley played the ball or him going for the interception. The only problem is that, after perfectly covering Cruz, he went for the ball softly, and Cruz out-muscled him for it. Live and learn.

If anything I'm impressed by how well these young guys have held up after facig stud WRS the last 2 weeks. You really thought CRUZ and BECKHAM weren't going to have their way a little bit?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom