Ken Crawley (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not saying he's the goat or anything but for being an undrafted rookie and being asked to cover people lioe Beckham, julio, and kelvin Benjamin, he's done a heck of a job and is gonna be a very good player for us in the future.

I think we're better off at C.B. than for a few years now. When Breaux gets backwe'll be in great shape.

Ken is great, but the goal is for guys like Ken to be the worst body on the roster. I'm so curious as to where we would be if we had a tad more depth and a few less injuries.

I'd love to see breaux, pj, and crawley playing together.

Today KC had 2 Pass breakups while Webb had 4. It is a shame Moore went out because inserting Dixon was just the worst thing to happen. He is a ST guy at best, and he was asked to do way to much.

I can't wait til Karma comes back around.

I love what he's done, especially considering the situation.

In addition, Webb and Moore have played decent, all free agents from the streets.

Webb made back to back beautiful breakups today.

I have no complaints, he's done a decent job in a really tough situation. If we can get Breaux back and Moore/Webb continue to play well we will have an OK group of CBs.

I concur. It seems that he is in good position most of the time. I do see him being burnt often and that's with covering the teams number 1 receiver at times.

Today KC had 2 Pass breakups while Webb had 4. It is a shame Moore went out because inserting Dixon was just the worst thing to happen. He is a ST guy at best, and he was asked to do way to much.

I can't wait til Karma comes back around.

Great post, forgot about Webb but he wasoutstanding. The play where he got up on Olsen and swatted it away was amazing.

When we are force to players all Rookies 2 straight years in a row. They starts to grow before our eyes

Not saying he's the goat or anything but for being an undrafted rookie and being asked to cover people lioe Beckham, julio, and kelvin Benjamin, he's done a heck of a job and is gonna be a very good player for us in the future.

I've been saying the same thing since he came in for breaux in the 2nd half of the raiders game. The guy is usually in a good position to make a play even when the pass is completed and he consistently makes plays as well. That's the thing you have to look for in cornerbacks, are they in good position/good coverage regardless if the pass is completed or not.

He seems to be coming along very well for being thrown right into the fire early in his career

We don't need to draft any cornerbacks, what we need to draft are guys who can bring pressure.

As long as Aaron Glenn is coaching our cbs, any one of us could line up back there and the team could at least tread water. Its going to stink when some team come to hire him as their DC.

We don't need to draft any cornerbacks, what we need to draft are guys who can bring pressure.

As long as Aaron Glenn is coaching our cbs, any one of us could line up back there and the team could at least tread water. Its going to stink when some team come to hire him as their DC.

Wow. Teams potentially coming for our DEFENSIVE coaches.. never thought I'd hear/say that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom