Kendall Hinton: respect (1 Viewer)

I hope he gets some kind of quality compensation for being hung out to dry by the Broncos and the NFL. Honestly with his attitude and heart, he'd be the kind of guy who I wouldn't mind seeing on the Saints practice squad.
I was thinking that during the game. If it were me (and there was NO way it could have been me), I would have had to do a little negotiating that morning before the game. $35k game check?!?! I think we need to make it $350k. I mean it is just one game. Certainly Denver could have afforded it, And the kid deserved it for risking his health like that.

I was really hoping that he would think it was a great experience. Not many people get to do it. That was as tall an order as you can ask someone to fill on short notice. He stepped out in front of a bunch of hungry hard tackling animals yesterday having never seen the NFL front the perspective of the pocket. What looks like an open receiver is not necessarily open in the NFL. Especially when you havenā€™t practiced all the nuances of hiding your intent. In retrospect, Denver never had a chance in this but he answered his call.

It doesnā€™t get any harder as a football player. This game should never had been played. Just the NFL broadcasting a Covid PSA.

I believe if they have no positive tests then three of the qbs could play next week. I think they would have been able to play Tuesday if the game was moved to then.
You're right. But if that would have played out then everyone here would be screaming about how Goodell was trying to screw us by making us play an improving division opponent on a short week.

There is no doubt that the league was using this game to send a strong message to every franchise that the owners do not want to surrender any of that TV revenue cash due to not taking the pandemic protocols seriously. I just hope that we don't get any positive tests for the rest of the season or else the home stretch of this wacky season won't be very fun to watch.

I truly feel for the Broncos fans, but I believe this action will be the norm for the rest of the year whenever a similar situation occurs throughout the league because the precedent has been set.

On Sat you are a practice squad wr with 1 yr college QB exp. 24hrs later your the sunday QB starter. Dude was put into a impossible situation. Sounds like he was just excited to be playing yesterday. Hope he sees the field as a wr at some point this year.

Mucho Respect. He definitely has athletic talent. No practice, no gameplan, no time to learn the play calls or the playbook, no time to learn the speed of the game. They ran 0 motion. They put him in during obvious playcalling situations. I think he did really well and I was rooting for him often in the game.

Nonetheless, I am glad they played the game, because it shows the NFL isnt just going to make up rules on the fly to suit the situation.

I can't even fathom having to face the nastiest defense in the NFL on 24 hours notice.

That kid earned A LOT of respect yesterday from a lot of people.

It was an impossible situation that he was thrown in to yesterday and he answered the bell in incredible fashion!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom