Kennan lewis CB (Steelers) (1 Viewer)

Dhatboi

Veteran
Reaction score
What do you Guys feel as him a potential starter here alongside Greer. Last year was the best cover corner in Pittsburgh which ran a 3-4. Also is from new Orleans. Seems could come at a great price and have a great impact. Move Jenkins to slot, Robinson play dime, and draft or sign Reed or Woodson.

He went to O'Perry Walker I believe.. is a solid corner. Steelers will lock him up long term (they better) because Ike Taylor is getting old.

I'd welcome him home though fasho.

What do you Guys feel as him a potential starter here alongside Greer. Last year was the best cover corner in Pittsburgh which ran a 3-4. Also is from new Orleans. Seems could come at a great price and have a great impact. Move Jenkins to slot, Robinson play dime, and draft or sign Reed or Woodson.

Sounds good, but if he is a great CB then can we afford him?

Tracy Porter might be a cheaper CB alternative...

I don't know much about him to be honest. The Cardinals just released William Gay, is he any good? Just trying to offer a possible alternative here.

Gay no, not really. But i'd love to have lewis here..only it won't really be possible, he'll be asking some..

He wanted the Saints to draft him wen he came out of Oregon St. If he fits the bill for us, grab him.

Sounds good, but if he is a great CB then can we afford him?

Tracy Porter might be a cheaper CB alternative...

Uhm, no. We let Porter walk for a good reason. Denver benched him for a good reason and is now letting him walk to.

Porter wasnt benched in Denver he had a concussion missed a few games and that altitude didnt agree with him. The seizures he was having was likely related to the altitude, I would love to have him back in B&G.

Porter wasnt benched in Denver he had a concussion missed a few games and that altitude didnt agree with him. The seizures he was having was likely related to the altitude, I would love to have him back in B&G.
Uh not really. Even when he came back and was healthy he still didn't start

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom