NFL Draft Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma (2 Viewers)

Saint Lattimore

Restricted Airspace
Reaction score
Im still a Shaun Bradley and Michael Pinckney guy myself.

I also like Willie Gay jr, Cristian Rozeboom. and Evan Weaver.

Good speedy linebacks like these will be available in the mid rounds.
Jeremy Chinn is another speedy LB option... He will be converting to LB from S, but he’s got talent

Hey BAY BAY!!!

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised if Saints draft him. That's if hes there at 24. I really hope Saints Sign Te'Von Coney(FA) though, to team with DD, Anzalone, and Murray. Alec Olgeltree is still on the market. Always liked his game. Just need to be in the right system.

Last edited:

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I know everyone is on the Kenneth Murray bandwagon, but I think we need to give some consideration to Zach Braun LB out of Wisconsin. The dude lives in the back field.

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
I’m not familiar with this guy at all, but based on his highlight film, he looks like Zach Thomas!
He's an under-the-radar guy like Evan Weaver who I just love because he is so sound fundamentally with blocks and open-field tackles.

Neither guy is the fastest but they both engage blocks well and do not miss tackles.

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Man, all this passing in the NFL now changes the LB game. They're getting smaller and faster, especially in the 4-3. The downhill thumpers are pretty much used in the 3-4 as OLBs. Saints line up both ways, so...

There are more good prospects than I thought, we need our resident LB expert to weigh in to sort them out.

Paging @saint_drago...

Saint Lattimore

Restricted Airspace
Reaction score
Yes.

Even has some lying around in briefcases to spare but he's had some injuries here and there which is why he will fall to the late rds.
I view you as one of the more informed members around here when it comes to the Draft and prospect analysis...

What do you think of the 2 small-school Safeties that will likely move into LB roles in the NFL... Kyle Duggar and Jeremy Chinn? Do you think they will stay at SS? Do you think either could move into a MLB role like Urlacher did?

What’s your opinion of Jordyn Brooks (Texas Tech)?

Any thoughts on Joe Bachie (Michigan St)?

One last thing... Do you think Zack Baun (Wisconsin) could make the transition to MLB?

NOFALCONS10

Reaction score
Man, all this passing in the NFL now changes the LB game. They're getting smaller and faster, especially in the 4-3. The downhill thumpers are pretty much used in the 3-4 as OLBs. Saints line up both ways, so...

There are more good prospects than I thought, we need our resident LB expert to weigh in to sort them out.

Paging @saint_drago...
Don't rule out guys like Terrell Lewis and Josh Uche who are just physical freaks and bound to be pass rushing superstars from a 2 or 3 point stance.

Stephen Tuzska had Melvin Ingram type numbers and 3 cone so it wouldn't surprise me to see him ball out at 3-4 olb

Alton Robinson and James Smith-Williams had ideal numbers for 3-4 OLBs at 260lbs too.

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As long as it’s Murray or Baun I’ll be happy. LB seems like the biggest weakness on this defense besides Davis

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
My idea is the sign Clay Matthews (8 sacks last yr) and draft Justin Jefferson in rd 1, CB rd3, LB rd4, BPA final 2 draft picks. Just picturing Clay Matthews rushing the passer next to Cam Jordan makes your secondary alot better and the offense would not stale anymore. With all the weapons now when AK41 lines up at WR he will have LBs and Safeties on him again instead on CB2/3s. You become dare i say a COMPLETE TEAM. *EXHALES*

NOFALCONS10

Reaction score
I view you as one of the more informed members around here when it comes to the Draft and prospect analysis...

What do you think of the 2 small-school Safeties that will likely move into LB roles in the NFL... Kyle Duggar and Jeremy Chinn? Do you think they will stay at SS? Do you think either could move into a MLB role like Urlacher did?

What’s your opinion of Jordyn Brooks (Texas Tech)?

Any thoughts on Joe Bachie (Michigan St)?

One last thing... Do you think Zack Baun (Wisconsin) could make the transition to MLB?
I definitely think that both Duggar Chinn are both natural run support safeties

Duggar even gave up a TD at the senior bowl and might struggle with speed in coverage.

Jordyn Brooks isnt the fastest and doesnt take on blocks as well as Johnson but he is a great blitzer.

Bachie seem to have generally below average field athleticism but Baun definitely can compete with Anzalone as at MLB in my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 31