NFL Draft Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

Im still a Shaun Bradley and Michael Pinckney guy myself.

I also like Willie Gay jr, Cristian Rozeboom. and Evan Weaver.

Good speedy linebacks like these will be available in the mid rounds.

Jeremy Chinn is another speedy LB option... He will be converting to LB from S, but he’s got talent

I wouldnt be surprised if Saints draft him. That's if hes there at 24. I really hope Saints Sign Te'Von Coney(FA) though, to team with DD, Anzalone, and Murray. Alec Olgeltree is still on the market. Always liked his game. Just need to be in the right system.

Last edited:
I know everyone is on the Kenneth Murray bandwagon, but I think we need to give some consideration to Zach Braun LB out of Wisconsin. The dude lives in the back field.

Jeremy Chinn is another speedy LB option... He will be converting to LB from S, but he’s got talent
Clay Johnston of Baylor is one last guy to keep and eye on as well.

He probably takes on blocks better than anyone. I have him as an OLB.

I’m not familiar with this guy at all, but based on his highlight film, he looks like Zach Thomas!
He's an under-the-radar guy like Evan Weaver who I just love because he is so sound fundamentally with blocks and open-field tackles.

Neither guy is the fastest but they both engage blocks well and do not miss tackles.

Man, all this passing in the NFL now changes the LB game. They're getting smaller and faster, especially in the 4-3. The downhill thumpers are pretty much used in the 3-4 as OLBs. Saints line up both ways, so...

There are more good prospects than I thought, we need our resident LB expert to weigh in to sort them out.

Paging @saint_drago...

Well then, that guy has some "pop" doesn't he. (y)
Yes.

Even has some lying around in briefcases to spare but he's had some injuries here and there which is why he will fall to the late rds.

Yes.

Even has some lying around in briefcases to spare but he's had some injuries here and there which is why he will fall to the late rds.

I view you as one of the more informed members around here when it comes to the Draft and prospect analysis...

What do you think of the 2 small-school Safeties that will likely move into LB roles in the NFL... Kyle Duggar and Jeremy Chinn? Do you think they will stay at SS? Do you think either could move into a MLB role like Urlacher did?

What’s your opinion of Jordyn Brooks (Texas Tech)?

Any thoughts on Joe Bachie (Michigan St)?

One last thing... Do you think Zack Baun (Wisconsin) could make the transition to MLB?

Man, all this passing in the NFL now changes the LB game. They're getting smaller and faster, especially in the 4-3. The downhill thumpers are pretty much used in the 3-4 as OLBs. Saints line up both ways, so...

There are more good prospects than I thought, we need our resident LB expert to weigh in to sort them out.

Paging @saint_drago...
Don't rule out guys like Terrell Lewis and Josh Uche who are just physical freaks and bound to be pass rushing superstars from a 2 or 3 point stance.

Stephen Tuzska had Melvin Ingram type numbers and 3 cone so it wouldn't surprise me to see him ball out at 3-4 olb

Alton Robinson and James Smith-Williams had ideal numbers for 3-4 OLBs at 260lbs too.

As long as it’s Murray or Baun I’ll be happy. LB seems like the biggest weakness on this defense besides Davis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom