Kenny Stills and Malcolm Roach Waived (1 Viewer)

I must have been thinking of someone else. Didn't realize he was that old. If he's not ready now, might be time to move on from him as well.
Every healthy WR on the Saints’ roster right now besides Deonte Harris and Marquez Callaway needs to be upgraded via free-agency or the draft.

They need Michael Thomas back healthy, and 2 additional WRs.. that are good enough to bump Harris and Callaway down to at least the #3 and #4 spots on the pecking order

Every healthy WR on the Saints’ roster right now besides Deonte Harris and Marquez Callaway needs to be upgraded via free-agency or the draft.

They need Michael Thomas back healthy, and 2 additional WRs.. that are good enough to bump Harris and Callaway down to at least the #3 and #4 spots on the pecking order
I agree, if I had to guess it's going to be a FA WR coupled with a draft pick(s) to regroup.

TQS is on the last year of the four year contract we gave him and he didn't play a game this year until Oct 25 versus the Seahawks where he recorded 1 catch for 11 yards. Coaches are going to have to determine what his future is here going forward this offseason and if they decide to make him an offer at all. The only positive is he is dirt cheap and knows the system, but still he is another one that never lived up to expectations. Didn't have many games with Winston (only one and a half) but his future here is clouded to say the least

Oh dear God our WR's are awful. We need to add serious depth this off-season. Also shows how much Drew and MT13 covered up for the lack of talent in that room.

Neither Stills or White deserve a spot on the team. They both were given plenty of chances and neither could catch a pass that hit them in the hands.

TQS is at best a number 4 WR. Cant stay health and hasnt been able to step up when given many many opportunities. He needs a change of scenery. I'm sure he will get one next season.

TQS is at best a number 4 WR. Cant stay health and hasnt been able to step up when given many many opportunities. He needs a change of scenery. I'm sure he will get one next season.
I dunno, he blocks, so if he is willing to resign for #4 WR money, then why not.

Neither Stills or White deserve a spot on the team. They both were given plenty of chances and neither could catch a pass that hit them in the hands.

I am honestly shocked how so many Saints fans can come to this conclusion about White. He's had 5 passes thrown his way over 4 games. One per game. That is plenty of chances? Most of those were far from easy catches, passes that even good NFL WRs would drop.

If he was to get "plenty of chances", they wouldn't throw him 5 passes in 4 games. They would throw him 5 passes in one game. Or even 5 passes in one half. And they would not all be low percentage go routes 40 yards down field, which I believe literally all passes thrown to him so far were. Frankly, I don't know why they don't just try feeding the ball to the WR who probably has the highest ceiling out of all WRs currently in the lineup. This is a bad offense without trying to get White going, so you may as well give it a shot. If he fails as bad as some of ya'll think he will when they force feed him for 2 or 3 games, then I think it might be fair to label him a poor NFL WR. Until then (and no team since the Bears has really given him that shot, and then injuries derailed that), to me he is unproven.

Not too surprising tbh, Stills hasn't played well at all this season. Hes dropped more passes than he's caught, or so it seems.
Look who he’s had passing to him and under what circumstances. Semien was under duress, and Hill threw more completed passes to defenders than teammates.

Stills has been hot garbage. Addition by subtraction is the way I see it.

Whoever we plug in there literally cannot do any worse. Even the worst practice squad WR in the league would probably catch 6/22.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom