Kenny Stills Highlights 2012 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This guys reminds me of Victor Cruz, hopefully he can be somewhat like him.
***Warning, background music NSFW (maybe)***

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/epOaB2td4YA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He seems to let the ball get into his body an awful lot. Not a good habit.

The locals around here think Stills is a great pick for the Saints. I don't keep up with OU ball like I do LSU even though it's thrown at me every time I watch the news.

Very quick feet. I have seen other highlights and he has caught a lot of difficult passes. Wouldn't worry about the ball into the body thing.

like how he doesnt stretch the play for more, he gets down or OB after getting what he can, he knows his own stregths and weaknesses. how many times have we seen a player trying for more and getting striped and fumble? take what you can and get down, longevitiy. (Marvin Harrison) but whats this mean for Toon? wr: colston, moore, morgan, toon? stills, roby, givens? anybody got some insight on depth

toon is more of the future replacement of colston, still should back l-mo and be future replacement for him. givens, wasn't he like more oa fa fill in cause we were short on wr?
Roby never really fit into the wr depth, just takes a spot there. kind of like gleason with the safety spot. if he's in the season at that spot, we got probs.

OU vs West Virginia 2012 - YouTube

Don't have to watch the whole game but Kenny Stills had four TD's granted WV defense sucks but OU's isnt much better both had great offenses though. Ironic that Stills and Vaccaro will be on the same team. Nice to see my two favorite college teams come together with my favorite NFL team.

The OU/Texas Red Rivery Rivarly Game didn't really work out in favor of Vaccaro the last two years.

What I like is how clutch he was in the WVU game. Game is on the line, and who do they look for in the Red Zone to take the lead not once but twice? Stills every time, and he keeps making the go ahead scores.

The way he posts up and boxes out DBs reminds me of Colston, but he's quicker at the Line of scrimmage. I think Brees will have quite a target, once Stills get's up to speed in the Offense.

This guys reminds me of Victor Cruz, hopefully he can be somewhat like him.
***Warning, background music NSFW (maybe)***

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/epOaB2td4YA" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Notice he usually gets that 2nd foot in bounds. That dude grew up playing NFL rules!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom