Kenny V (1 Viewer)

JackT.

was Jake from State Farm
Reaction score
having another strong game. He is playing at a pro bowl level. He is a monster out there.

I like what he has become. I remember a time when some here were questioning his position on this team in his second year but I'm really loving his play.

This is the result of not taking days off in order to do film study. This is the type of thing that will spread to others on the defense because now you have to keep up or be replaced.

I won't overreact to some of the big gains SF was able to get. Getting the 4 turnovers is a start. We are starting to see more and more good things rather than the same old frustrating play.

He put the exclamation point on the end of that game. Making a statement, if the defense can get turnovers it compensates for giving up so many yards.

His best game coincided with a healthy secondary. Not as many hats to wear.

Noticed that BW Webb stayed at field CB and Breaux started at Boundary. Switch up from the beginning of the season where Breaux was the field CB.

I haven't seen him play any different since his injury filled sophomore year. Dude makes plays all over the field. You really can't ask anyone to do more than he does. And he brings attitude and effort constantly.

And he's no doubt becoming a vocal leader on D, something that's needed for a D to become good...or better.

because he is a 1st rounder and not an all pro...see Peat, Ingram, Jordan and others...

You know how hard it is to be all pro at the NFL level? It's by position, the odds are stacked against you merely by that alone...he's a solid safety...name a yover type position for all pro and vaccarro is in the discussion. 1st rd or undrafted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom