Kenny Vacarro (1 Viewer)

Hey BAY BAY!!!

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Time to make some changes on defense imo. I say move Vacarro to CB along side PJ Williams. Then plug in Von Bel at Safety with Byrd. Vacarro can play CB to. I think Kenny V is a better CB than safety.

Also why isnt Anthony playing more.

Seriously? Playing the slot is not the same as playing outside. He would get roasted at CB on the outside. He excels around the line of scrimmage. He would be better suited to an OLB than CB if he were to make a position change.

Time to make some changes on defense imo. I say move Vacarro to CB along side PJ Williams. Then plug in Von Bel at Safety with Byrd. Vacarro can play CB to. I think Kenny V is a better CB than safety.

Also why isnt Anthony playing more.

Go ahead and try it in madden. KV is likely a 63 CB in game and real life.

KV doesn't have speed to cover RBs and TEs much less WRs. Let him keep punishing people as a SS and let's let the young CBs mature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenny V is a really good CB. Played CB some in the system already and in college. Wouldnt hurt. Rather have a Vet at CB than a rookie on a island by themselves. Time to start Bell and move KV to CB.

Vacarro is fine where he is...what will help this defense now that Breaux is out indefinitely is solve the pass rushing puzzle...The Raiders have a pretty good offensive line so I'll give them somewhat of a pass there...What's frustrating is the few times Carr was pressured he would do some type of Whodini move, scramble and make a play...The Giants offensive line isn't as good in pass protection so if the Saints can force some 3rd and longs I expect slightly better production from Jordan, Fairley and Kruger.

Kenny V is a really good CB. Played CB some in the system already and in college. Wouldnt hurt. Rather have a Vet at CB than a rookie on a island by themselves. Time to start Bell and move KV to CB.

Kenny V is a really good NB and S. NB is not the same as CB which puts you on the outside edges.

Show me one snap in college where Vaccaro played outside CB

Kenny V is a really good NB and S. NB is not the same as CB which puts you on the outside edges.

Show me one snap in college where Vaccaro played outside CB

Tell me who else on team is better. Youtube it. You will see it for yourself.

This place has legit jumped the ship after this L. I hate to see it if the Saints lose on Sunday. Would be legit scary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom