Kenny Vaccaro facing 4-game suspension for Adderall (1 Viewer)

4 games for something that isn't even a performance enhancer? And players can knock their wives unconscious and only get 2 games? This is ridiculous!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">For <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Saints?src=hash">#Saints</a> standout S Kenny Vaccaro, as he awaits final word of his potential 4-game suspension, he can play Sunday.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/796792171496148994">November 10, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well it obviously didn't help him remember the plays since he was burned for more than 100 yards last week. He had a turnover or two but also blew a few assignments

4 games for something that isn't even a performance enhancer? And players can knock their wives unconscious and only get 2 games? This is ridiculous!

Adderall is a PED... We slammed the seahags when they were known for it, let's not excuse it just because it's our player. IF it isn't prescribed, then it's an extremely dumb decision. Everyone in the league knows it's banned...

I'm no expert but isn't that stuff like speed? If so I would say it most def is a performance enhancer.

Helps with focus and potentially with retaining information. Athletically it makes you feel as though you see stuff before it happens.

That said, I think we can live a little while without Vacarro. Yes it is a blow, but he's not some all-world safety out there. I am okay with Byrd, Bell, and Harper on the field together in the 3-safety set for a few games.

I'm no expert but isn't that stuff like speed? If so I would say it most def is a performance enhancer.

I believe speed is stronger, but Adderall is still a stimulant that basically increases your alertness and attention.

New, inventive ways to 7-9. Come on man. This was finally starting to look like a corner being turned. He is massively important to this defense.

New, inventive ways to 7-9. Come on man. This was finally starting to look like a corner being turned. He is massively important to this defense.

And this is after he publicly called out some player(s) on defense for not "pulling their weight".

Yeah I lean towards this. If it was Byrd or Bell I think we could cover it up, but having Harper behind Kenny is a big drop. Harper was never really a fast guy and now he is just plain slow....he will hurt us in coverage I think.

We will have to hope DA can find a way to cover the gap.

NFL players can only be addicted to OxyContin and opioids.....to mask the pain their bodies endure every week to make GoodHELL rich. Oh and concussion meds to mask concussion symptoms. Thought Kenny would know that. Such BS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom