Kenny Vaccaro turns down day off, requests defensive players come in to watch film on Monday (1 Viewer)

Saints 318

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I want the whole defense to meet tomorrow with the coaches and we’re going to go through this whole tape,” Vaccaro said. “I felt like we won the game but I don’t have a good taste in my mouth. I think there’s some things out there that I know that we didn’t do that we need to execute. Little things that are going to cost in the future
:9:

http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/sports/saints/article_5c2a740e-93e9-11e6-880e-471e93ddc1a7.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Extend Vaccaro! I don't care what Swimmer says. He's a leader and we let him walk like Jenkins. He'll be an all-pro player for a good defensive team.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Once he starts to make impact plays, then and only then can you even start to think about extending him.

If making tackles you should ordinarily be making is the new norm for putting this guy as a top 5 safety (I have seen that declaration made on several occasions here), then you people have lowered your standard greatly for what a solid defensive player is supposed to represent.

Saintster

Through Thick and Thin since 1986
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Extend Vaccaro! I don't care what Swimmer says. He's a leader and we let him walk like Jenkins. He'll be an all-pro player for a good defensive team.
I have faith that we learned from letting a leader go. Kenny is young and a leader you HAVE to sign him no matter what. Fairly is another player we need to lock up him up. Vaccaro has to be a priority it's a no brainer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)