kenny wilkerson WWL radio (1 Viewer)

brain h

Reaction score
This is not Kenny wilkerson from WWL. I'm a fan that enjoys his show. Look at 990am on tues and thurs from 7-8pm to hear objective saints talk. Not mouthpiece, in the back pocket of the saints, radio talk. Say what you want, say what you feel and think. That is true sports talk.

Last edited:
Hey, say what you want....but that guy who introduces Kenny and sounds like he's half dead is priceless!

This is not Kenny wilkerson from WWL. I'm a fan that enjoys his show. Look at 990am on tues and thurs from 7-8pm to hear objective saints talk. Not mouthpiece, in the back pocket of the saints, radio talk. Say what you want, say what you feel and think. That is true sports talk.

What makes you think KW gives "true" sports talk? I used to listen to him when he was on WWL. I also listened to his new show until I couldn't take it anymore. Your "true sports talk hero" (if you're not him) has "a jones" for Payton that couldn't be hidden if KW wanted to.

It comes across to any objective listener, even when KW is doing his best to hide it...

I don't particularly care for WWL, but at least I don't have to sit through an hour of feigned Saints support. JMHO

Kenny and Gus: Passive-aggressive Saints haters since 2007!

Kenny and Gus: Passive-aggressive Saints haters since 2007!

...And they're terrible at it.

KW's got a real problem... Growing up in metro NO and being around the Saints for so long, he probably does want to see the Saints finally win a SB, but he also wants to see Payton fail.

Those are two roads that simply won't be crossing anytime soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom