Kenny Wilkerson? (1 Viewer)

slimm_17th

I miss the city
Reaction score
Did anyone record his show last night? I forgot about it and wgso.com is awful with posting podcasts.

I don't think so as he's still listed on the site. Probably just preempted by the game?

same question for this week. I'm curious to see how negative he can be about being 4 and 0

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/138344841/9ff01ac4" width="420" height="18" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

he is that way to rile up the listeners to get more callers, more callers = better ratings.

Did Kenny really post on this board or is that just urban legend?

posted under an alias... then gave it up and fessed up to who he was... then got in trouble for one reason or anther... now it seems he hates us and the Saints

I guess some of those urban legends are true. I remember the one that the Superdome was built on top of an ancient burial site and another that Jimmy Hoffa was buried under Giants Stadium in the Meadowlands. Now you know how dull my life really is.

I don't think it's not supposed to be talked about. That's how I found out about this board, I was trying to figure out what happen to him at WWL and found this site. Search posts made by Stonewall - although I think many have been deleted.

I also remember years ago like around the time of Mora/Ditka, Buddy D. was have cough attacks on the pregame show that was broadcast live outside the Superdome. I guess Buddy couldn't go anymore so Kenny took over and was so wasted he could barely speak. I remember him taking about 3 minutes to try and say Eric Guliford's name. He was off the air for quite a while after that.

Joe Horn was Kenny's informer.....he deserved what he got. I won't listen to him now...it can only be negative. He just didn't know when to shut up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom