Kenny Wilkerson's Show (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/136400225/f48886ff" width="500" height="18" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Last edited:
First 10 minutes, station had same audio glitches as last week?
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/136400225/f48886ff" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="500" height="18">

Thnx StChad, but after listening to the first few minutes of today's show, I have officially put the KW show on my ignore list.

This guy has to really be bitter with Payton, like a scorned lover. I tried to give KW and his side kick (Kattengel -sp) the benefit of the doubt, but it's clear to me after listening to them today, that they are spending their Sundays looking for something to find fault in Payton with. That's rather immature, IMHO.

Kenny doesn't even know the final score of the game. He keeps saying the Saints won 27-10????

Thanks again, St. Chad! Interesting how Kenny said that he hopes it's the last we see of Jamaal Brown in a Saints uniform because he is very overrated. And I agree, KFran, Kenny is very critical of Payton, even though can't we all agree he's been the best coach we've ever had?

Listening to Stonewall's Show is like a sociological experiment .

Payton did *****Bill Johnson though...too much testosterone I guess?

Keep em' coming St.Chad ... thnx.

Last edited:
He's way too cynical at this point for my taste. He's completely losing me here.

We're 3-0. Our closest game was a 20 point victory. I hate listening to people with a losing mindset. Very negative dude.

Wow his hatred for Sean Payton is so evident and unprofessional. Geez. Man. Is he really complaining about how Payton was frustrated and grabbed one of his coaches back to the sideline???

Meanwhile, we got Tom Cable decking one of his assistant coaches in team meetings.......And Sean Payton is out of control???

Give me a break, Kenny. Stop hatin. I think that was right after the second Hargrove Personal Foul. I remember I was REALLY frustrated at that point just WATCHING the game. So Sean Payton HAD to be frustrated. I've always loved the coach's emotion on the sideline.

Kenny is becoming a tool for his new job to hate on the Saints. The sky is always falling with Kenny.

It's clearly "personal" for him (with Payton), and it sticks out like a sore thumb... The sad part is, he's doing his best to try and come off as being "objective." Sad, sad, sad...

I love how Gus comes in and immediately slams Bush just like he used to do as a sideline reporter. Then he goes in on Payton and his bad playcalling, blaming the offense for "only being up 10-7."
Apparently, Gus is somehow trying to make the point that it was Reggie's fault that we were only up 10-7 because they were giving him the ball too much. Disregarding the fact that he averaged 5ypc Sunday.

Kenny and Gus are unbearable. However, I do like the other guy. He seems very reasonable and rational.

I love how Gus comes in and immediately slams Bush just like he used to do as a sideline reporter. Then he goes in on Payton and his bad playcalling, blaming the offense for "only being up 10-7."
Apparently, Gus is somehow trying to make the point that it was Reggie's fault that we were only up 10-7 because they were giving him the ball too much. Disregarding the fact that he averaged 5ypc Sunday.

Kenny and Gus are unbearable. However, I do like the other guy. He seems very reasonable and rational.

Gus need to realize that this the NFL and not the SEC and we can't blow evertime out in the first half. I mean dang Gus the Saints still won by 20. What more do he want?

I really dont like the way he says we will know if we are for real after the Jets and Giants game. Yes if we win both games that will be a statement, but if we lose both games, that doesnt mean the season is over and we arent for real. Theseason will still be very young at that time and at the worse, we would be 3-2, probably still leading the division.

Bush is not valid as a decoy if he doesnt get the ball. You have to give him the ball to make him effective as a decoy. If he averages 4.9 yds/ carry, the defenses have to honor every fake, pitch, toss, etc...

Gus is a pure hater.

And I agree, the co-host Tim seems to be the only one w/ reason.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom