Kenny Wilkerson's Show (1 Viewer)

Big thanks....I'm always travelling so your efforts (and that of all the other guys who post up A/V links) is very much appreciated!

I'm off to listen to Kenny's show now. It's such a trainwreck that it's kinda grown on me. It's like I MUST to listen in to hear what Bitter Old Wilkersen and his Flunky Bunch have to focus on this week to grouse about following yet another convincing win...

It's such a trainwreck that it's kinda grown on me. It's like I MUST to listen in to hear what Bitter Old Wilkersen and his Flunky Bunch have to focus on this week to grouse about following yet another convincing win...

He's gotten me hooked for that exact same reason. Lately he's been running out of ammo though!

BTW you and everyone else are very welcome G&T

I remember before the season how negative KW was, I just dont respect his opinion any more.

Poor Hokie and Jim Henderson had to ride on the SWA flight going through Tampa Saturday morning thanks to Kenny Wilkerson getting all Saints broadcasters permanently booted off the team's charter plane.

Hokie and Jim at least wind up in the exit aisle seat so Hokie can stretch his knee/s.

Flunkie is a perfect word for Wilkerson. Don't listen....send email to the station AND the paying sponsers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom