Kentucky (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Tennessee is about to lose a humilating game to what I consider a horrible Kentucky team.

Was Kentucky REALLY as bad as they looked earlier this year, or is it just a slow process?

On any given day.

I was looking up the topic you started on SEC Basketball earlier to post this.

Tennessee is about to lose a humilating game to what I consider a horrible Kentucky team.

Was Kentucky REALLY as bad as they looked earlier this year, or is it just a slow process?

You keep saying that Kentucky is so horrible. They outplayed Vandy. And now they've beaten Tennessee.

Perhaps UK isn't that horrible. They have a new coach, a new system. Perhaps it just took a couple of months to gel. It isn't like Kentucky all of a sudden doesn't have blue chip players. That freshman is a bad ***.

I think that it is likely just a slow process.

I'm struggling to think who I hate, in any of the three major sports, more than Kentucky basketball.

In the words of Miles Davis, when asked to respond to the statement by Langston Hughes (I thnk), who said that if he was told he only had one minute to live he would spend it strangling a white man, I would need more time.

I agree. I hate Kentucky basketball.

When they come to town its like being invaded by a giant Jerry Springer audience dressed in blue sweatshirts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom