Kentwan Balmer (1 Viewer)

He just seems like he's going to be a "BUST", I never heard of him before this year

It does seem like that...

But if you read up/research on him...it doesn't sound like he will, and actually sounds like a good prospect. If he has a coaching staff that will coach him up/motivate him, then he will produce...the North Carolina staff did that this year and that's why he played extremely well.

Still, I'm scared of players who have motivation problems...but if you have a coach like Payton and Orgeron...then I don't think him slouching will be possible.

But I'm talking about N.C. players

What a terrible way to judge a player.
9.gif

Alge Crumpler, Dre Bly, Greg Ellis, William Henderson, Willie Parker, Jeff Saturday, and one of the best players ever in Lawrence Taylor all went to UNC.

rebelman, you just offically GOT SERVED!!!! lol :)

He just seems like he's going to be a "BUST", I never heard of him before this year

Had you heard of DRC before this year? Had you heard of DRC before the Senior Bowl? How many of the top prospects did you know about before this year? Some guys take longer to develop. Hey, having played 1 year well is better than no years well and if that year is his senior year, then what's the problem? He played well, therefore he's a good player.

Other UNC boysssss:

Ronald Curry
The best safety in football Adrian Wilson
Vonnie Holliday
Gerald Sensabaugh
Ebenezer Ekuban
Brian Simmons

and JUST because it needs to be mentioned again: Lawrence Friggin' TAYLOR!

This is, of course, in addition to:

Alge Crumpler, Dre Bly, Greg Ellis, William Henderson, Willie Parker, Jeff Saturday and the aforementioned Julius Peppers.

Let's not forget Sedrick Hodge. :hihi:

Name the last person from North Carolina to be that good

Alge Crumpler, Dre Bly, Greg Ellis, William Henderson, Willie Parker, Jeff Saturday, and one of the best players ever in Lawrence Taylor all went to UNC.

Other UNC boysssss:

Ronald Curry
The best safety in football Adrian Wilson
Vonnie Holliday
Gerald Sensabaugh
Ebenezer Ekuban
Brian Simmons

pwn3d :hihi:

I wouldn't like the pick either. If he only had one year of college, how good could he be. We vaulted him up to 1st round material after just one year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom