Kenyon Coleman Officially A Saint Now (1 Viewer)

I've never been a Dallas fan. They suck since Johnson left. It seems like any Cowboy player with any self-respect comes to the Saints to be on a winning team, and leave all the glitz behind. Case in point: Scott Fujita. Not a well placed linebacker in that defense, but look what he brought to the Saints defense. One man's trash is another mans treasure. Just cause Jerry Jones don't know how to get it done with his billions, doesn't mean Benson (and us) can't benfit from it.

Peirson Prioleu is the type of player we need more on the defensive side. The guy was solid, smart, knew what GW wanted, taught other players, wasn't spectacular, rarely made major mental mistakes, great team guy with a great work ethic. These are the glue that allows Harper to have all pro seasons.

Looks like solid vet depth on the D-line, and knows the scheme.

So is it official or not? Because the NFL Free Agent Tracker has him listed as a Saint but the Saints site has said nothing about it? :scratch:

So is it official or not? Because the NFL Free Agent Tracker has him listed as a Saint but the Saints site has said nothing about it? :scratch:

Read the article. He sent it overnight mail, Saints will have it tomorrow.

Be skeptical of any "news" you get today. Apparently April Fool's Day is just knee-slappingly hilarious to some.

A couple of years ago I had someone excitedly tell me how they'd heard on the radio that Edwin Edwards was gonna run for Governor in the last race......and I was in awe for literally 5 seconds before reminding them it was April Fool's Day, and they likely heard a prank.

Be skeptical of any "news" you get today. Apparently April Fool's Day is just knee-slappingly hilarious to some.

A couple of years ago I had someone excitedly tell me how they'd heard on the radio that Edwin Edwards was gonna run for Governor in the last race......and I was in awe for literally 5 seconds before reminding them it was April Fool's Day, and they likely heard a prank.

doubt should be removed, yeah

Recent news on Kenyon Coleman - New Orleans Saints - Rotoworld.com

I prefer when a DC brings in a few role players that he is familiar with. I am not one of those people that thinks our defense is only made up of 11 starters, and a nickle back.

I couldnt have said it better myself. Fans have a tendancy to forget how violent the game is and the fact that injuries happen. Depth is huge in football.

I feel better having a DT who played in a 3-4 last year and who can stop the run on the roster. I can't wait to see our new defense in action next season.

Love the addition. He will provide great depth, knowledge to assist other players with installing R. Ryan's defense, and help out with stopping Atlanta's new running back Shirley Jackson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom