Kerry Joseph (1 Viewer)

nosaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Does anyone know how he did in his tryout? I didn't hear anything because I live in Illinois and was just wondering.

He was the QB at McNeese state and took them to the Division II championship a while back. He most recently is the QB for the CFL Champions(can't remember the name) and was voted MVP I believe. The Saints are supposed to have him in for a workout.

Saints' coach unaware of workout

The Leader-Post
Published: Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Saskatchewan Roughriders quarterback Kerry Joseph, who is hoping for a raise, has said he has a workout scheduled with the New Orleans Saints on Feb. 13.

If that's the case, it's news to Saints head coach Sean Payton.

"I don't know anything about it,'' Payton told Ed Willes of the Vancouver Province during Super Bowl week. "Really, who is he?''

Joseph is entering the last year of a deal that will pay approximately $250,000. The deadline for CFL players signing in the NFL is Feb. 15.

http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderp....html?id=68763d13-a358-4529-9876-7318d8599224

It appears that if any workout is to take place, Payton knows nothing of it. It could be that somebody else could have scheduled it, but I doubt it.

The Leader-Post

Saskatchewan Roughriders quarterback Kerry Joseph, who is hoping for a raise, has said he has a workout scheduled with the New Orleans Saints on Feb. 13.

"I don't know anything about it,'' Payton told Ed Willes of the Vancouver Province during Super Bowl week. "Really, who is he?''

Joseph is entering the last year of a deal that will pay approximately $250,000. The deadline for CFL players signing in the NFL is Feb. 15.

http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderp....html?id=68763d13-a358-4529-9876-7318d8599224

It appears that if any workout is to take place, Payton knows nothing of it. It could be that somebody else could have scheduled it, but I doubt it.

Or it could be that his bluff has just been called. D'OH!

Or it could be that his bluff has just been called. D'OH!

Kerry Joseph's next press conference - "Did I say New Orleans Saints? I meant to say New London Stinkcats....you know the Arena team in Connecticut"

The Leader-Post

hilarious

Kerry Joseph's next press conference - "Did I say New Orleans Saints? I meant to say New London Stinkcats....you know the Arena team in Connecticut"

New London has an arena team?

Any bill willy town can get one it seems...

The Leader-Post

Joseph must have taken a cue from that Cal "recruit" from Nevada who staged his entire recruiting process. :hihi: Unbelievable that these people don't think that anyone will find out about a lie like this.:dunno:

Kerry Joseph is the man. Plain and simple. He's like a McPherson that has actually proved it in other leagues.

Three years ago he was being heralded as the next Doug Flutie by Sporting News and several other mags and then he had a season ending injury. He would have been a an amazing project to pick up.....about 6 years ago, but he's getting up there in age now.

This sounds like the kid who claimed he had a scholarship from Cal and then admitted he made the whole thing up. Maybe he is just trying to force their hand and give him a raise. :dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom