Kerry to endorse Obama (1 Viewer)

It amazes me how folks are projecting their dislike of Kerry on to the Democratic voting base.

Newsflash, Democrats like the guy. These are Domcratic Primaries. An endorsement from a highly respected Democrat (by Democrats) isn't going to hurt you in the Democratic Primaries.

Check out the pic below from the 2004 convention and compare it to the picture above from this morning.

Seems Kerry has a habit of putting his hand on Obama in the same possessive way and Obama doesn't exactly like it, but allows it.

Attachments

• Obama2.jpg
    Obama2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 56
Check out the pic below from the 2004 convention and compare it to the picture above from this morning.

Seems Kerry has a habit of putting his hand on Obama in the same possessive way and Obama doesn't exactly like it, but allows it.

And there's that dope Terry Mcauliffe watching himself on the big screen as usual.

Newsflash, Democrats like the guy. These are Domcratic Primaries. An endorsement from a highly respected Democrat (by Democrats) isn't going to hurt you in the Democratic Primaries.

Some Democrats like the guy. He is highly respected by some.

If there's anything Democrats aren't, it's monolithic.

Actually if you watch the debates and look at photo's Obama makes that face a lot. It's a short coming of his IMO because during debates it makes him look perturbed at what others are saying. He also does it a lot during appearances and you shouldn't look uncomfortable when your own people are talking great about you.

That's just an Obama face though, your reading too much into it.

Actually if you watch the debates and look at photo's Obama makes that face a lot. It's a short coming of his IMO because during debates it makes him look perturbed at what others are saying. He also does it a lot during appearances and you shouldn't look uncomfortable when your own people are talking great about you.

That's just an Obama face though, your reading too much into it.

Maybe we should ask the body language expert lady on Fox News. :mwink::smilielol:

Some Democrats like the guy. He is highly respected by some.

If there's anything Democrats aren't, it's monolithic.

I would say the majority or at least from my experience. Take the Kerry Hate blinders off and small the Kerry love. This is a win for Obama, though not a major one like in the next couple of weeks when Edwards drops out and endorses him.

So Kerry waits until AFTER the NH primary to endorse Obama? Someone has a tin ear for politics. The endorsement possibly could have sunk the Hildebeest 666 for good.

I would say the majority or at least from my experience. Take the Kerry Hate blinders off and small the Kerry love. This is a win for Obama, though not a major one like in the next couple of weeks when Edwards drops out and endorses him.

I have a gut feeling that Edwards will not be endorsing anyone else and will hang on long past his expiration date. Just a hunch. He's not gonna run for VP a second time, nor does he appear to have any interest in joining someone else's administration as Secretary of Veterans Affairs or whatever when he can go back to printing money at his hedge fund.

He's also got to be pretty ****** at his former running mate endorsing someone else.

Last edited:
He's also got to be pretty ****** at his former running mate endorsing someone else.

Probably the contrary is true. Edwards was supposed to make the south competitive, but turned into Fred Rogers in the fall. Kerry adduced correctly that the former malpractice lawyer reined in his fangs to make his own 2008 run viable. Kerry never forgot it. In debate with Cheney, Edwards was unprepared and schooled.

I don't think anyone is going to say, 'I liked Obama, but now that Kerry is supporting him I don't.' Kerry is not a lightning-rod figure among Democrats, which is why he won the Democratic primary in 2004. I also don't think anyone will say, 'I liked Hillary, but if Kerry's with Obama then I am too.' Long story short, I don't think this has any great effect. It gives Obama a bit of prestige, and maybe it will lead to more Senator's coming out in his favor, but it also pits him with a failed brand. It's a wash.

Probably the contrary is true. Edwards was supposed to make the south competitive, but turned into Fred Rogers in the fall. Kerry adduced correctly that the former malpractice lawyer reined in his fangs to make his own 2008 run viable. Kerry never forgot it. In debate with Cheney, Edwards was unprepared and schooled.

Kerry figured wrong. Edwards checked his charisma because it made Kerry look bad. Had to give a bad speech at the convention because the Dems knew it wouldn't be hard for Edwards to upstage Kerry.

Theresa doesn't have a boatload of money, Kerry would have been an afterthought.

Problem with the Democrats is that nobody wants to check their ego. Kerry should have gotten out early then, Hillary needs to get out early now.

In Iowa Obama dissed both Gore and Kerry, lol. Try and figure that one out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom