Ketchup popsicles (available only in Canada) (1 Viewer)

My youngest loves pickle popsicles, but I think he would draw a line at ketchup pops.

From the land of poutine.

It's gravy on fries........how is that not a win?

But this....just, eww.
I never had it but agree it sounds good. What my veiled message was that it's the Ugly Americans that get knocked for our horrible diet.

I never had it but agree it sounds good. What my veiled message was that it's the Ugly Americans that get knocked for our horrible diet.

Well that's because around the time someone else thinks it's great to make ketchup into a popsicle, we're all "let's make a hamburger using donuts as the bread". :cautious:

Aren’t they also big on ketchup with Mac and Cheese - or Kraft dinner as they call it?

I miss Oye.

Mac and cheese is great with a bunch of salsa mixed into it, so I don't see where ketchup is much of a stretch (a downgrade, sure...)

Just saw a pic of what you're referring to...... you'll definitely be "regular" later today.

have you never had? there is no greater alcohol absorbing meal than the Works. And the debris gravy ramekin is NEVER large enough so i order 2. lol

and as for "regular" - google Chimes Cheese logs lolol Mozzarella LOGS. not sticks...LOOOOOOOOGS.

lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom