Ketchup popsicles (available only in Canada) (1 Viewer)

Well that's because around the time someone else thinks it's great to make ketchup into a popsicle, we're all "let's make a hamburger using donuts as the bread". :cautious:

have you never had? there is no greater alcohol absorbing meal than the Works. And the debris gravy ramekin is NEVER large enough so i order 2. lol

and as for "regular" - google Chimes Cheese logs lolol Mozzarella LOGS. not sticks...LOOOOOOOOGS.

lol

I've actually never been to Chimes......but based on that photographic evidence, I need to change that this fall.....as I'm sure I'll end up at (at least) 1 LSU game this fall. The problem with "only" being 3 and 1/2 hours away is that the Baton Rouge routine with my crew is usually "drive down Saturday morning.......tailgate..........attend game......drive back". Sometimes "drive back" is replaced with "find a hotel in Opelousas to crash".

I don't know if you've ever made taco fries at home....but the picture somewhat reminded me of that a little bit. Taco ingredients served over fries (aren't fries better than a taco shell anyway?)....with plenty of mexi 4-cheese blend melted over the meat and fries.

I've actually never been to Chimes......but based on that photographic evidence, I need to change that this fall.....as I'm sure I'll end up at (at least) 1 LSU game this fall. The problem with "only" being 3 and 1/2 hours away is that the Baton Rouge routine with my crew is usually "drive down Saturday morning.......tailgate..........attend game......drive back". Sometimes "drive back" is replaced with "find a hotel in Opelousas to crash".

I don't know if you've ever made taco fries at home....but the picture somewhat reminded me of that a little bit. Taco ingredients served over fries (aren't fries better than a taco shell anyway?)....with plenty of mexi 4-cheese blend melted over the meat and fries.
So nachos grande ...fries in lieu of tortilla chips

Never thought of that. Will try

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom