Kevin Durant signs with Warriors (1 Viewer)

Why doesn't NBA have franchise player? That would allow teams to keep their best player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe the Pels can take Harrison Barnes now.

Personally, I am really glad we didn't sign Barnes. I don't think he was as good as people think he was and was more a product of their system and playing next to Curry, Klay and Green.

Het Westbrook now. Make a trade with OKC now. Jrue Holiday and Tyreke Evans for Westbrook and 1st round draft pick in 2017. Makenit happen Demps and Loomis. No way Pels will be competitive in West or no one matching up against Warriors with the line up they have. Pels need to move on this trade now.....

Westbrook, Buddy, Davis, Hill, Asik

Het Westbrook now. Make a trade with OKC now. Jrue Holiday and Tyreke Evans for Westbrook and 1st round draft pick in 2017. Makenit happen Demps and Loomis. No way Pels will be competitive in West or no one matching up against Warriors with the line up they have. Pels need to move on this trade now.....

Only way you make that move is if Westbrook agrees to an extension. Otherwise, you get Westbrook for 1 year and gave away the farm.

Also, they likely only agree to it if Holiday or Evans sign an extension as they are both on expiring contracts.

Only way you make that move is if Westbrook agrees to an extension. Otherwise, you get Westbrook for 1 year and gave away the farm.

Yeah, and no way any big time player signs anything long term until next year's cap increases. Westbrook level players will get crazy amounts of money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom