Kevin James to play Sean Payton in future Netflix film chronicling Payton’s year off from Bountygate (1 Viewer)

I'm sure Payton is so happy this movie is being made about him. I hope it makes him so mad the Saints ride the rage wave and win the superbowl next season.

IDK but you but a long blond wig on James and spitting image of Rob Ryan. Not sure how he resembles Payton...

Don't know if this is for film or one of P goofy motivation tactics that makes no sense.

"Can't leave the building with water in the mop bucket. Someone might Turn it over and make a mess."

All these grown arse players:

Yo, man... He right. Empty the bucket every play!

Man, I miss goofy football culture.

Kevin James as Sean Payton in a movie being produced by Adam Sandler's company on a streaming service that has a 99% miss rate on "originals".

I'm excited to see all the outrage here when this movie is a complete and utter disaster.
All the signals for stinker are present.

What is interesting about a guy stewing for a year while throwing darts at a picture of Goodell and burning off frustration with Crossfit?

Better have good script writers. Maybe there is an angle for a revenge piece against Goodell and the NFL, de-constructing all the lies, in between workouts.

I'll try to keep and open mind.

Will there be nudity involving beauty pageant contestants?

All the signals for stinker are present.

What is interesting about a guy stewing for a year while throwing darts at a picture of Goodell and burning off frustration with Crossfit?

Better have good script writers. Maybe there is an angle for a revenge piece against Goodell and the NFL, de-constructing all the lies, in between workouts.

I'll try to keep and open mind.

Will there be nudity involving beauty pageant contestants?

I'll be shocked if this movie isn't a disaster. That said, it would be hilarious if this movie absolutely takes the piss out of Goodell. If it does that alone, I will support it.

I'll be shocked if this movie isn't a disaster. That said, it would be hilarious if this movie absolutely takes the piss out of Goodell. If it does that alone, I will support it.
You could start with Kevin James.

Is he still short and barrel chested?

I can't connect in any way Kevin James to Sean Payton as something approaching a reasonable facsimile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom