Kevin Reddick (1 Viewer)

ChrisMcD35

Veteran
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q-QfQI_eYwM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kevin Reddick Draft Profile

Reddick is yet another North Carolina defender with a somewhat turbulent career but possesses the size and athleticism NFL scouts covet in a prospect likely to be picked on the second day of the draft. The four-year starter presents some position versatility in the NFL. He could start in the middle in the NFL as a thumper for a 3-4 team, or, if he proves he has the athleticism, could possibly be a candidate at strongside linebacker for some teams. This position versatility, his production over four seasons starting, and excellent size make Reddick a likely late second to early third day candidate.

I love this signing. This dude will fit perfect in rob ryan defense and bring great ILBer depth.

I do too. He and chase have legit chances to make this team. There are a couple of big fast WRs that are still out there. Brice Butler for one. Very high on him. I missed the 7th round. Did the kid from grand valley get drafted?

Wait we got reddick and chase? wth this is awesome, where can i find a list of UDFAs we signed?

How int he world did he not get drafted? he was projected as a 3rd round pick. steal

Im highly intrigued with this guy. I see him making the team. Hes the ideal 3-4 ILB.

It seems every year there are players that go undrafted that half the board thinks was going in the 3rd..

What this says to me is maybe we aren't getting our information from the best sources.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom