Kevin Spacey has officially lost it (1 Viewer)

coacher

Trick Play
Reaction score
He tweeted this today after sexual allegations charges were brought against him.

I think they just might have the balls to bring him back on House of Cards, millions would get subscriptions just to watch it.

Who cares what is personal indescretions? The guy is a phenomenal actor. That is all I care.

We judge but forget the loss. Judge lest ye be judged. But can that even be possible?

Plot twist: the allegations against Kevin Spacey were all part of the storyline.

Who cares what is personal indescretions? The guy is a phenomenal actor. That is all I care.

We judge but forget the loss. Judge lest ye be judged. But can that even be possible?
These weren’t personal indiscretions. These were crimes.

Who cares? One of the things he’s being charged with is getting a teenager drunk and then grabbing his genitals.

He is a great actor but that doesn’t outweigh the sexual predatory accusations surrounding him.

"one of the things he is being charged with"

go on.

I think they are also alleging that he tried to get the teen to his house. There are also dozens of other rumors and accusations out there. It’s all pretty creepy and terrible (if true).

I believe the felony charges are about the one teenage boy though.

He's a freakshow. Much of Hollywood seems to be if you believe all of the pedophilia accusations. It's a weird insulated bubble of deranged people. They're not like us.

Anthony Hopkins said this isn't even close.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom