Kevin white? (1 Viewer)

Yeah it seems like Winston trust him. I think going forward he will play a decent size role in the offense. Also was good to see Callaway get out of his early season slump.

Hopefully both of these guys will get to eat against the Giants next week.
Yep. He had only one catch for 17 yds. However, I thought he beat his man goin deep, but Jameis went to him a lil late. With added reps, I think they’ll find some chemistry.

I think once the season starts there just isn’t enough time for guys to “develop.” If he learns the system and puts his time in maybe he can work his way onto the roster next year.

Dude is 29 years old, has 5 NFL starts and has played in a total of 17 games over a 6 year career.
His total stats for those 6 years is 48 targets, 25 catches, 258 yards, 0 TDs. He also has 1 rush for 9 yards.

Now, I'm never a hater of a Saints player (except Cook after last season's playoff loss, *but I got over it pretty quick), but for him to have some
sort of late career resurgence? To finally after all those years, become a starting WR on an NFL football team is way way way past being a long-shot.
I like long-shots and dark horses, but I don't think there's anyway to justify any sort of expectation for him. And as was said earlier in this thread, if
he can't make the game day roster and get snaps in our current offense... that should tell you all you need to know.

It's not all that uncommon to see a college superstar disappear in the pros. It's two completely different leagues. It's also why there are so many UDFA's
that turn out to be quality NFL players. I would love to have him step up here and give us another weapon. I guess that's still possible, but the odds are
outrageously against it.

If he can get up to to speed I think he can give us a true deep threat to keep defenses honest.
I think it's a terrible sign that Stills got activated before he did. Tells me it would take even more injuries for him to see the field.

I'm assuming Smith is back soon, so his chance is getting even slimmer.

I think it's a terrible sign that Stills got activated before he did. Tells me it would take even more injuries for him to see the field.

I'm assuming Smith is back soon, so his chance is getting even slimmer.

Speaking of Stills, why did he go back to practice squad already? Some Payton Magic?

I think the fact that Lil Jordan Humphrey, Kenny Stills and whoever else lining up at WR have seen action already says it all.
Logic would tell you this, right? And don’t get me wrong, I’m hoping for the comeback story of the decade…

Here’s the but… I find it strange that he’s still on the team if the team doesn’t like him and find it equally strange that they sign Stills and promote him ahead of White.

One suggest they like him and have a plan, the other suggest they don’t think much of him. The two situations are in conflict

Last edited:
Logic would tell you this, right? And don’t get me wrong, I’m hoping for the comeback story of the decade…

Here’s the but… I find it strange that he’s still on the team if the team doesn’t like him and find it equally strange that the sign stills and promote him ahead of White.

One suggest they like him and have a plan, the other suggest they don’t think much of him. The two situations are in conflict

They aren't in conflict, they can easily both be true. White is new to the team and only played the X in Chicago. Stills has been in CSP's offense before for 2 years. It makes sense that he can come in and play right way, he already knows the system.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom