Key nugget if Thomas goes against the Rams slot corner (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

That’s assuming MT will play from slot at times and not be shadowed by Talib.

Would've been nice to have Watson so we could play him on the line and Arnold in the slot.

Garrett Griffin time?

This could be a big exploit. Not only in matchups but if we get them in a 3 corner set, with their already small linebackers, we could run down their throats

I think Thomas is going to get a lot of slot snaps. Kirkwood was getting the most work out of the slot so that puts us in a little bind. I could see Arnold being active and getting slot work too.

That’s a matchup win for us almost regardless of who we put there. It’ll be very hard for him to cover short yardage high passes on third downs.

How tall is Dan Arnold?

SURELY he is dressing for this game, right PAYTON? RIGHT?!

Will Talib follow Thomas around?
Probably. MT took a massive dump on that other guy and made him basically lose his mind with anger. I think he probably took a couple seasons off his career.

If all goes well Talib will have worked his way to the plaza level jerking necklaces off of old ladies by halftime.

That’s a matchup win for us almost regardless of who we put there. It’ll be very hard for him to cover short yardage high passes on third downs.

How tall is Dan Arnold?

SURELY he is dressing for this game, right PAYTON? RIGHT?!

Arnold has been inactive for quite a bit of games. This is the NFC championship game. I can’t see Arnold being a big part of the game plan. If anything I see Hill getting more snaps due to Watson’s appendicitis.

Neither Talib or Peters likes to play the slot, look for Thomas to line up in the slot at least 50% of the time tomorrow.

They will probably double him when he is in the slot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom