keys to the game (1 Viewer)

ccase39

Very Banned
Reaction score
On paper our two offenses are virtually mirror images of one another. I believe we have a slight edge as brees is a veteran and romo is due to lay an egg as most rookies do in high profile games. I take our wr's for owens and company any day. and although jones and barber are a great tandem they are not reggie and deuce. on defense the media gives dallas the edge but I have to disagree. our offensive line is huge and while they have a quick defense they lack size, plus there db;s can be picked on with the long ball and we have the weapons to expose them. The only area of concern I have is our dbs against owens and co. Mckinzie has played great the last couple of games and needs to continue at this level to get the win, also freddy needs to step up. all in all the key to the game is our defense making plays. I know we can outscore them but we have got to pressure romo and cause turnovers. with fujita its likely. It will be a high scoring game im gonna say something like 33-30 saints. thoughts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom