Keys to winning tonight's play-in game (1 Viewer)

Great game overall although Hayes needs to get his arse in gear. With his length and athleticism, he should damned near be unstoppable on both ends and he was virtually non-existent. At this point, give Hernangomez more run because at least he isn't afraid to get dirty and make something happen

I admit that midway through the fourth when the drought was happening, I was thinking "Oh no....here comes the patented BI fade in an important game" but he proved me wrong. He showed real maturity in that game playing as a facilitator and taking a back seat to CJ through most of it and then switching gears when the team needed him to become the primary scorer

Once again, the 3 rookies were huge. #NotOnHerb was alive and well and Jose scored a very efficient 12 points in 20 minutes. Trey Murphy didn't show up on the stat sheet much, but he had some good hustle plays and was a presence on defense

Herb Jones has been an absolute steal. We better be ready to pay the man when the time comes if he keeps this up.

Great game overall… I admit that midway through the fourth when the drought was happening, I was thinking "Oh no....here comes the patented BI fade in an important game" but he proved me wrong. He showed real maturity in that game playing as a facilitator and taking a back seat to CJ through most of it and then switching gears when the team needed him to become the primary scorer
What really aggravates me is that I started watching the game, and the Pels quickly fall behind the Spurs. A few minutes later the Pels had made 1of 6 three point shots as compared to the Spurs being 5 of 8 at the time. So I decide to watch something else for a while. I checked back and saw the Pels were up fairly comfortably at halftime. So I decide to watch again. Within about 2 minutes of playing time the Pels were turning the ball over, missing easy layups & free throws. So I switch channels again.

I return to the game in the 4th quarter with the Pels up 18-20 points! I just had to watch to the end. But once again within a few moments the Pels went stone cold and the Spurs were on a 13 to 1 run! I just kept watching the game hoping that they would turn things around. But when the Spurs cut the lead to 6 points, I was out of there again.

I was happy to learn after the game that the Pels had won going away.

You’re welcome. 😢

What really aggravates me is that I started watching the game, and the Pels quickly fall behind the Spurs. A few minutes later the Pels had made 1of 6 three point shots as compared to the Spurs being 5 of 8 at the time. So I decide to watch something else for a while. I checked back and saw the Pels were up fairly comfortably at halftime. So I decide to watch again. Within about 2 minutes of playing time the Pels were turning the ball over, missing easy layups & free throws. So I switch channels again.

I return to the game in the 4th quarter with the Pels up 18-20 points! I just had to watch to the end. But once again within a few moments the Pels went stone cold and the Spurs were on a 13 to 1 run! I just kept watching the game hoping that they would turn things around. But when the Spurs cut the lead to 6 points, I was out of there again.

You’re welcome. 😢
Take away this man's tv.

You’re welcome. 😢
It's not just the curse on the team that you bring, it's the fact that you can't see them play at their best. Whenever you are watching, it's their worst.

You’re welcome. 😢
I was driving home from AEW while the 4th quarter drought commenced and, no lie, screamed, "Change the forking channel, Bill!!!" at the radio. Glad you listened. :hihi:

The atmosphere in the Smoothie King Center was off chain last night!

This is what happens when the Pels put a good product on the court!
NOLA represented last night!

Man, if we can get to the 1st round against Phoenix, I will be at every home game.

The atmosphere in the Smoothie King Center was off chain last night!

This is what happens when the Pels put a good product on the court!
NOLA represented last night!

Yep, the whole notion of NOLA not being a basketball city is BS. I'm glad they're getting the love.

I went to the game against the Raptors on Valentine's Day. I hadn't been to a game since I left the state. It wasn't packed, but those that were there got rowdy since we were running away with it. I treated myself and got a seat directly behind the team bench. It was one of the coolest experiences I've had going to any sporting event. There is so much interaction going on that you miss on TV. The player/player interaction and hearing the coaches yell to players on the coach. I was literally right behind the coach that has the laptop with game footage to show players to help rectify things. At one point, JV was right in front of me and I can't see anything lol. Also, you can see how much these guys genuinely love being around each other.

Yep, the whole notion of NOLA not being a basketball city is BS. I'm glad they're getting the love.

I went to the game against the Raptors on Valentine's Day. I hadn't been to a game since I left the state. It wasn't packed, but those that were there got rowdy since we were running away with it. I treated myself and got a seat directly behind the team bench. It was one of the coolest experiences I've had going to any sporting event. There is so much interaction going on that you miss on TV. The player/player interaction and hearing the coaches yell to players on the coach. I was literally right behind the coach that has the laptop with game footage to show players to help rectify things. At one point, JV was right in front of me and I can't see anything lol. Also, you can see how much these guys genuinely love being around each other.
Years ago I sat behind the bench but maybe 15 rows up. Even from there you hear a lot of the interaction and you get a real sense of how big these guys are.

Years ago I sat behind the bench but maybe 15 rows up. Even from there you hear a lot of the interaction and you get a real sense of how big these guys are.

Seriously. I took this pic at about chin level and I’m still a step or two above the players. I’m just glad he wasn’t sitting here when the game was going 😄

I actually gave a ticket to a buddy of mine because I didn’t make it to LA due to COVID. It was in a different spot and he actually told me that it was hard to see where the seat was. It was closer to the corner.

Attachments

• 2DE442D6-D237-4DB4-9DB9-554E6316D6DE.jpeg
    2DE442D6-D237-4DB4-9DB9-554E6316D6DE.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 9
You aint kidding! These dudes are huge. I felt the same way when I had the fortune of being on the field for a Saints game. I remember a Panthers player running out of the tunnel and thinking how huge this offensive lineman is. Then I realized it was Cam Newton, a freaking quarterback! They are more like mountains than men. I sat first row behind the visitors bench one time against the Magic and almost had to move up because I couldn't see over(or around) Patrick Ewing's(he was an assistant coach) humongous head.

You aint kidding! These dudes are huge. I felt the same way when I had the fortune of being on the field for a Saints game. I remember a Panthers player running out of the tunnel and thinking how huge this offensive lineman is. Then I realized it was Cam Newton, a freaking quarterback! They are more like mountains than men. I sat first row behind the visitors bench one time against the Magic and almost had to move up because I couldn't see over(or around) Patrick Ewing's(he was an assistant coach) humongous head.
The largest man I ever stood next to was Harvey Martin. He was nearly as tall as Too Tall Jones and looked as wide a a doorway. Bradshaw wasn’t exactly small either

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom