Keyshawn Johnson just suggested the Ravens trading for MT in First Take (not exactly)- Mod edit (1 Viewer)

I think MT wants a ring at this point. Olave is his dude. I see no issue with Olave getting some of MTs catches and I'm sure MT see no issue with it. Despite what has been reported here, MT has always seemed like a team/win first kind of dude to me.
It’s why he came back and played on his injured ankle in 2020. He wanted to get a SB Ring with/for Brees.

Even if he meant that sincerely, it would just be an uncle, being a former superstar, seeing his superstar nephew in a crowded WR room, and wanting the best individual success possible for his family.

Understandable. Unpopular and not likely, but understandable.

I used to be not so much a fan of his Social Media personality back in the day...specifically how he went after Cooks and Reggie. But now, Mike seems a little more humbled...I like this new(ish) MT much better.

Thank god ,his name ain't Kevin Durant

So i believe he's all in and want to play for us no matter what the "ExPeRtS" are saying

I think MT wants a ring at this point. Olave is his dude. I see no issue with Olave getting some of MTs catches and I'm sure MT see no issue with it. Despite what has been reported here, MT has always seemed like a team/win first kind of dude to me.
We’ve heard him on mic’d up segments using “sir” when talking to Brees.

Maybe humble isn’t the perfect word for him, but I don’t think he’s selfish person or a bad teammate.

It’s not like he was hunting for microphones and taking all the credit during his record-breaking season. His responses were pretty much all geared towards the team.

Even if he meant that sincerely, it would just be an uncle, being a former superstar, seeing his superstar nephew in a crowded WR room, and wanting the best individual success possible for his family.

Understandable. Unpopular and not likely, but understandable.
It made my whole day seeing ‘crowded WR room’ being typed about our Saints.

The issue is top wide receivers do not want to play with Lamar Jackson because their stats will be lower due to his play style. Hollywood Brown was traded to his college quarterback in part because of next contract want to be in Baltimore issues. Jarvis Landry could have gone to Baltimore. He picked New Orleans. The Ravens are a defensive and run first team with a quarterback that lacks touch on his throws and has accuracy issues. Jackson is the best QB run threat in the NFL. That does not get a wide receiver paid. That is the issue. The Ravens are going to have to draft well and do their best to keep their own. It's the play style. Keyshawn is wrong. Wide outs do not want to play in that offense.

The issue is top wide receivers do not want to play with Lamar Jackson because their stats will be lower due to his play style. Hollywood Brown was traded to his college quarterback in part because of next contract want to be in Baltimore issues. Jarvis Landry could have gone to Baltimore. He picked New Orleans. The Ravens are a defensive and run first team with a quarterback that lacks touch on his throws and has accuracy issues. Jackson is the best QB run threat in the NFL. That does not get a wide receiver paid. That is the issue. The Ravens are going to have to draft well and do their best to keep their own. It's the play style. Keyshawn is wrong. Wide outs do not want to play in that offense.
TQS would thrive. He is great at downfield blocking.

Isn’t Thomas’ contract structured to where he’s lock in with the Saints for the next few years?

Yall have got to be kidding me, you guys are panicking about Keyshawn using his nephew as an example along with DK Metcalf of what the Ravens should do in acquiring a top WR not via the draft, into M. Thomas is on the verge on getting traded. This board is going to be exciting to see after our 1st lost, if this is what we are doing already.
It is every year. Let that loss come week one and the usual maggots will be out in full force.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom