Keyshawn Johnson said he has "intel" that he can't share and that the Saints will not go near where they want to go if Jameis can't get healthy (1 Viewer)

Ding, ding ,ding...........we have a winner!!!!!
Listen to Hebert once in a while, and he stated he attended every training camp session. He stated without any reservation, that in his opinion, Dalton had the better training camp by far. More accurate throws. Recognition of the blitz. Fewer passes hitting the ground. Ball placement. Deep throws were in Winston’s corner. All said; Dalton is very capable of running a west/gulf coast offense like the Saints employ. Short to moderate routes along with seam routes and a lot of swing passes and screens.

On a side note. Over any 3 game span, 2018-2019, Kamara was averaged 24 receiving targets over those three games.

2020-2021 over any 3 game span, Kamara averaged 10 receiving targets over those three games.

2022, through the first three games (Kamara only played in 2 of the 3), Kamara has only seen 5 receiving targets.

There is a major problem right there, with the QB position, when your best offensive player and one of the best at the position there is in the NFL is not getting the ball thrown to him.

Intel? I thought it was a computer processor. Anyway, you guys are speculating over some cryptic information from someone outside of the organization. I don't care if he is related to Thomas. Personally I am never and ever will be a fan of Keyshawn. I don't care if he predicted us going to the Super Bowl. He is probably one of the last people I listen to. From badmouthing his former teammates in Wayne Chrebet to "Just give me the Dame Ball" to arguing on the sideline with coaches, why would I want to listen to a former player who was a problem with every team he plays for? Sorry maybe an unpopular opinion, but I am not a fan of former players being tv host and acting all "righteous" when they were a problem as a player.

Listen to Hebert once in a while, and he stated he attended every training camp session. He stated without any reservation, that in his opinion, Dalton had the better training camp by far. More accurate throws. Recognition of the blitz. Fewer passes hitting the ground. Ball placement. Deep throws were in Winston’s corner. All said; Dalton is very capable of running a west/gulf coast offense like the Saints employ. Short to moderate routes along with seam routes and a lot of swing passes and screens.

On a side note. Over any 3 game span, 2018-2019, Kamara was averaged 24 receiving targets over those three games.

2020-2021 over any 3 game span, Kamara averaged 10 receiving targets over those three games.

2022, through the first three games (Kamara only played in 2 of the 3), Kamara has only seen 5 receiving targets.

There is a major problem right there, with the QB position, when your best offensive player and one of the best at the position there is in the NFL is not getting the ball thrown to him.
People here don't like Bobby. They all have their reasons. I don't listen to Bobby on the radio. He doesn't speak clearly sometimes. But I take his words over anyone here and some reporters who never seem to criticize a player. During training camp, he was telling people what he sees. If that's what he saw, then it is his duty to report it, and not sugar coat it like others. Sorry if it hurt some people but I take his words over others.

People here don't like Bobby. They all have their reasons. I don't listen to Bobby on the radio. He doesn't speak clearly sometimes. But I take his words over anyone here and some reporters who never seem to criticize a player. During training camp, he was telling people what he sees. If that's what he saw, then it is his duty to report it, and not sugar coat it like others. Sorry if it hurt some people but I take his words over others.
This is exactly my sentiments.

Jameis seems to be feeling the pressure big time. I mean look at him arguing with a coach on the sideline.

I don’t blame him.

He feels like he got a raw deal by TB

Gets a chance with Sean and Drew and learns a lot

Gets his shot and gets hurt against his old team

Gets hurt again in training camp

Comes back from the injury and Sean is gone, the pressure is on him and it doesn’t start well in Atlanta

He breaks bones in his back

He plays awful against his old team

I mean the dude is human, this is a lot of crap that he’s dealing with and some demons on top of it.
What demons?

What demons?
All I meant by that is I think there’s demons/thoughts/confidence issues that may always follow him because of his historic turnover season.

I mean that’s all the media talks about when they talk about Winston, even when they’re being positive it’s about how he started to improve on the turnovers. So, when things start going bad or he starts turning it over a little more, I’m sure those thoughts pop up and he has to fight the demons of those thoughts. It’s part of the mental part of sports. Happens to all athletes in some capacity, for the most part.

I don’t know this is happening to JW, just making an assumption that’s likely factual….at times for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom