Keyshawn Johnson said he has "intel" that he can't share and that the Saints will not go near where they want to go if Jameis can't get healthy (1 Viewer)

People here don't like Bobby. They all have their reasons. I don't listen to Bobby on the radio. He doesn't speak clearly sometimes. But I take his words over anyone here and some reporters who never seem to criticize a player. During training camp, he was telling people what he sees. If that's what he saw, then it is his duty to report it, and not sugar coat it like others. Sorry if it hurt some people but I take his words over others.
You also happen to agree with him. Interesting how we always go to bat for ppl who share our opinions.

You also happen to agree with him. Interesting how we always go to bat for ppl who share our opinions.
You getting it twisted. Just because I listen or agree with a specific thing a person say, doesn't mean I am fan of the person. You think I like Steven A Smith just because I agree only 10 percent of what he say? Back to my original post, you think I listen to people here searching things up behind the computer or a person who happens to be there everyday at training camp? I don't understand how you can say I agree with him and that means I am "batting" for him. He sees it, he report it, and share his opinion. Ok....Then what's the problem?

How in the hell is our backup quarterback situation "dire" compared to that of basically every other team in the NFL and/or relative to our own backup QB situation last year? I would argue that our backup QB situation is anything but dire.

Unless this intel he can't share is alluding to an Andy Dalton having not a clue regarding our offense and/or a washed arm and/or being hated in the locker room. None of which seem to be the case based on what we saw in preseason.
Yeah I wouldn't call having a seasoned vet like Dalton as a backup a dire situation. If you look at some of these backup QBs around the league I don't even know who they are. At least Andy Dalton has started a lot of games in the league and has actually produced at a Pro Bowl level. Obviously Dalton's best football is behind him but in terms of a backup QB you could do far worse.

And if Dalton doesn't work out I guess we could just go full on Wildcat with Taysom. Get some RPO action going, run the veer. Hell the season is looking DOA anyway so why not have some fun with it.

Yeah I wouldn't call having a seasoned vet like Dalton as a backup a dire situation. If you look at some of these backup QBs around the league I don't even know who they are. At least Andy Dalton has started a lot of games in the league and has actually produced at a Pro Bowl level. Obviously Dalton's best football is behind him but in terms of a backup QB you could do far worse.

And if Dalton doesn't work out I guess we could just go full on Wildcat with Taysom. Get some RPO action going, run the veer. Hell the season is looking DOA anyway so why not have some fun with it.

Attachments

• ae038e9e-980d-4c09-ac79-40b2277b03eb_text.gif
    ae038e9e-980d-4c09-ac79-40b2277b03eb_text.gif
    622.6 KB · Views: 4
Payton never won a game that Trevor S started.
He’s also lost the 06’ start of Jamie Martin, the 09’ start of Mark Brunell and the 2015 start of Luke McCown.

Though I guess technically the Martin and Brunell starts weren’t starts as I believe Brees took a series in each.

Really? Two out of his last 3 years there he had 25 touchdowns and 12 picks one year and 21 touchdowns and 11 picks.

The last year he was there he was banged up and the team was bad, he had 16 tds and 14 picks

In Dallas with a beat up team he had 14 tds and 8 picks

In Chicago on one of the worst teams in the league he had 8 tds and 9 picks

He’s not some superstar but he’s far from some scrub like some on the board wants others to believe and sadly right now he’s our best option
As far as backups go, he’s a good get. I don’t think he’ll be more than backup/replacement level as a starter, though.

Nonetheless, given that JW didn’t practice again today, I hope that if he does start/play, Andy freaking shows out. I will be glad to be wrong.

Will have to see it to believe it though.

Cmon bro!
Hobert was good!
Tolliver had that one good game against the rams.
Trevor S never had Kamara.
Trevor S also had Thomas and Sanders in Denver and didn't do well. Between 2018 19 and 20 seasons he played only one game. That's a sign of a bad QB.

That part c'mon bro was hilarious.

As far as backups go, he’s a good get. I don’t think he’ll be more than backup/replacement level as a starter, though.

Nonetheless, given that JW didn’t practice again today, I hope that if he does start/play, Andy freaking shows out. I will be glad to be wrong.

Will have to see it to believe it though.
Oh I don’t think he’s anymore than a backup right now. I’m just tired of seeing Jameis supporters bashing him like him some scrub just to beef up Jameis.

Just like I use to get tired of Taysom supporters doing that to Jameis

At the end of the day I want the best player to always play because I’m a SAINTS fan, I don’t have a motive or agenda here like a select few.

If Jameis is our best QB then start him, I just don’t think he is right now for a few reasons. One mainly being health

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom