Kffl.com Version of Saints Exploring Moving Up (1 Viewer)

True about Clady. They'd have to have one of the others rated ahead, or at least close to equal for that to be a legitimate move.

And that's possible. It's also possible the Rams are going to surprise us all. Maybe they don't feel like they have to draft a LT (I don't imagine how) which puts them more in line to look for a CB (didn't Fakhir get suspended for the season recently?), LB, or even a WR, all of which are significantly better addressed in the 10-20 range.

But I can't imagine it's not LT they are looking at. That's such an obvious and gaping hole.

This could work well for the aints either way.....

1. We get Dorsey and vastly improve our Defense

or

2. We force ATL. to use some of their picks to move up and pick the player they wanted and would have gotten anyway.

Right, well I don't think they'd be that desperate for Dorsey they'd give up a 2nd rounder, but you're right, the option is there for them.

I just don't see this deal coming to fruition. I like that we're being aggressive and maybe things will work out, but i'm skeptical.

Maybe we are posturing just to get Altanta to waste a pick in a trade with St. Louis who we don't much care about? It would be great to have them give up a 2nd round pick out those 3. St. Louis isn't as much of a threat to us.

This could work well for the aints either way.....

1. We get Dorsey and vastly improve our Defense

or

2. We force ATL. to use some of their picks to move up and pick the player they wanted and would have gotten anyway.

Exactly, I don't see how having the conversation with St. Louis hurts us in ANY way. Even if we don't intend to actually do it.

I have mixed feeling here.... would it be great to get Dorsey??? ....yes..... but I wouls also like to pick up best CB available at 10 and keep our #2 pick...its sort of a wash to me....

The Saints have been in desperate need for a DT since LaRoi Glover was in his prime.

I have no problem with them trading up and getting a guy who plays the most important position on defense.

Dorsey can make everyone around him better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom