Khalif Barnes visits Saints, again. (1 Viewer)

flyguy8558

"The Myth"
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Khalif Barnes visited the Saints today, per source.</p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/776167593975484416">September 14, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kicking these tires again? :scratch:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Khalif Barnes visited the Saints today, per source.</p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/776167593975484416">September 14, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kicking these tires again? :scratch:

We're going to need depth. I like the way he played during the one game he was here.

We're going to need depth. I like the way he played during the one game he was here.

He was bad in that preseason game. He looked very overweight and was very slow to move. He got the QB nailed on his first play.

He was bad in that preseason game. He looked very overweight and was very slow to move. He got the QB nailed on his first play.

Really? I'm not expert. I only noticed him a couple times and he looked fine. But you could be right.

Possibly. Even Payton said he needed to get in shape. Once he does, it may be a different story.

If he does. The Raiders started fining him in 2009 for being overweight and showing up late to meetings.

Its quite possible the Saints told him if he can get down to his playing weight after week 1 they'd sign him.

you-kiddin-me-f7hhmv.jpg

That's at least 3 visits we know about in as many weeks. Guy must be living in an extended stay motel on Veterans Hwy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom