Khiry Robinson Highlights (1 Viewer)

Awesome. You had preseason and everything in that.

What a beast. Hard to bring down in the open and in a crowd. Some good runs against Seattle.
Sure hope they use Robinson and Ingram like they did in the playoffs all year.

Great vid... Khiry reminds me of Thurman Thomas. Great body lean and able to deliver blows while sliding through headhunters. Just awesome balance.

The amazing thing is this, just as with Ingram, most of his carries come in obvious runnings sets or situation. Almost all of those runs are coming out of a 1 WR set. So I can only imagine how their production should increase if Payton is really set on balancing this offense back to the Super Bowl days (when no one knew what we were doing on offense).

If Robinson and Ingram can start to get their carries, in the normal flow of the game, instead of just on 3rd and short, or 3rd and goal, or when we are running out the clock at the end of the game, we are bound to be unstoppable on the ground. It's hard to defend a team that is in the top 6 in Rushing and Passing, which is what we were in 2009.

What most people don't understand is, Robinson and Ingram can do just as much damage on a screen play as Darren Sproles. We will miss Sproles running those isolation routes.....but thats why we have WR's. So that part of his game can be replaced. Especially when we are finally sitting on a full deck of draft picks. It feels like a decade since we went into a draft with all of our picks.

So I couldn't be more excited while watching this video. Thanks.

How can you not be excited for the running game next year?
By thinking that sean may decide to abandon completely the run game if the first 5 runs don't net at least 100 yards :no:

Highlights are just great, love the kid, i hope he gets a ton of touches

thanks man. I'm liking your vids too

I agree: The OP deserves MEGA PROPS for all the highlight vids he's putting up. :9:

Khiry report card:

1. ball security: tucks it away = A
2. speed: deceptive, with 2nd gear breakaway = A
3. vision: excellent = A
4. balance after being hit: outstanding = A
5. yards after contact: positive; 1st man almost never brings him down = A
6. decision-making: hits the hole; runs downfield; only jukes when necessary = A
7. use of blockers: patient; takes the correct angle = A
8. power: smashmouth; runs like Ivory, but slips tackles more often = A
9. receiver out of the backfield: good hands; lets blockers set up downfield = A
10. blocker in the backfied: very good; hold his own vs rushers = B

We have a "keeper," folks! Khiry does it all!

:gosaints:

If he get more touches he can become an elite back he remind me of Jamal Charles,Chris Johnson type player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom