Khiry Robinson is a free agent ? (1 Viewer)

Not true.

He averaged 3.2 ypc but only on 56 carries over 8 games.

He has had a career 4.1 average with the Saints.

I'm talking about whether he would of made the Jets team.

I'm talking about whether he would of made the Jets team.

He would have made the Jets team as the 3rd back behind Forte and Powell. That game was the 4th preseason game and his first game back from the injury. He had 3 running plays for a loss of 14 yards where he was literally hit just as he got the ball from guys going unblocked. He also had a few nice runs called back because of penalties that happened away from the play before reinjuring his leg. He actually looked really good considering the blocking he was getting.

He would have made the Jets team as the 3rd back behind Forte and Powell. That game was the 4th preseason game and his first game back from the injury. He had 3 running plays for a loss of 14 yards where he was literally hit just as he got the ball from guys going unblocked. He also had a few nice runs called back because of penalties that happened away from the play before reinjuring his leg. He actually looked really good considering the blocking he was getting.

So him and his 1.8YPC would of beat out their 3rd RB, who averaged 6.8YPC in the preseason (over all 4 games and 24 carries)? Ok.

Khiry is an average at best player. I'm not sure why you like him so much.

No.

He had 4 negative rushing plays for -10 yards. Take those away and he has 9 carries for 35 yards (still less than 4 YPC.

He had 2 penalties on runs. One was taunting on a lineman, after the play. Another was holding, which was declined.

Robinson never passed anything but peoples "eye test". Something tells me you wouldn't be making these excuses for Ingram.

I hope he never plays again after the comments he made on FB regarding the police shootings in Dallas. Then he directed a post at me and blocked me. Oh well.......

No.

He had 4 negative rushing plays for -10 yards. Take those away and he has 9 carries for 35 yards (still less than 4 YPC.

He had 2 penalties on runs. One was taunting on a lineman, after the play. Another was holding, which was declined.

Robinson never passed anything but peoples "eye test". Something tells me you wouldn't be making these excuses for Ingram.

Actually I would. I'm not going to judge a guy's entire career on a single 4th preseason game coming back from an injury that had him on the shelf for the last 8 months playing in his first game with a new team. That's just dumb.

Ingram has gotten much better the past two seasons. He is just an average RB though. So was Khiry before the injury.

I felt like Khiry deserved more of a shot than he got but whatever, doesn't matter now.

I hope he never plays again after the comments he made on FB regarding the police shootings in Dallas. Then he directed a post at me and blocked me. Oh well.......

Agree, felt little empathy for him when he hurt is leg again. He's better off not being a Saint but not because of what he did on the field.

So him and his 1.8YPC would of beat out their 3rd RB, who averaged 6.8YPC in the preseason (over all 4 games and 24 carries)? Ok.

Khiry is an average at best player. I'm not sure why you like him so much.

People like him because Bill Parcells told Payton that he had "Curtis Martin 2.0" sitting on the bench. Had Parcells not made the comparison, and that being the reason Payton gave him more playtime, we likely would not have these threads pop up.

I don't understand why when any player become a free agent or definitely an ex Saints player why someone feels the need to be at the ranch daughter to notify everyone the person is a free agent and should we bring them in.. It gets old, the answer is NOOO!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom