Khiry Robinson (1 Viewer)

Robinson gave a Chief a mean stiff arm and had Pete Carmichael and players joking. He run hard, he got the making of yet another UDFA stud.

There are so many great UDFA RB's out there it makes absolutely no sense to draft a RB high. Ever.

This kid has me excited. I've never seen a running back, at least that played for us, have that kind of size/excelleration while knifing through a hole. The kid plays fast and big. His ceiling is extremely high.

Cadet can catch balls out of the backfield, so he has the advantage over Robinson, who is purely a running back at this point (ala the previous #29).

I do like the way Robinson runs. Has a lot of upside. Still very raw.

Robinson can catch balls out of the backfield also.

This kid has me excited. I've never seen a running back, at least that played for us, have that kind of size/excelleration while knifing through a hole. The kid plays fast and big. His ceiling is extremely high.

6'0 220lbs 4.6 speed...quicker than fast...he was a punt returner and kick returner in college...her exciting with the ball in his hands....its going to be hard to cut him...we may keep 5 tailbacks again because I think he will just continue to make plays in these preseason games...some players games just translate to the pros I said the same hung about Tyrunn Walkers game another UDFA find.

Hopefully they want make the same mistake with kirky as ivory. I would take a chance on him and run'em with the first team.

Sproles repeatedly got stuffed at the LOS. Ingram had a much more productive game. Where are the Khiry vs Sproles posts?

Sproles is proven, and has went beyond our expectations. There's no need to compare him to Robinson. Ingram, still has plenty to prove. Thus being the reason why you will not get the Sproles vs Robinson comparison.

Robinson needs to make an impact on special teams now. Sproles, PT, Ingram all demand touches at RB and we are a pass oriented team. The other running backs need to contribute on special teams to justify the roster spot.

The guy is a bruiser. That's his style. Ivory is a bruiser. That's his style. Mike Bell was a bruiser. That was his style.

Is ingram, PT, Sproles or Cadet bruiser style back? NO

Ask Vilma and Victor Butler if Ingram's a bruiser.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom